The Preps Are Back

Chapter Eleven

Liam's P.O.V

"Honey I'm hoooome!" I said as the boys and I entered the Emos' house.

"That is literally the third time someone has said that today." Calum said from the living room. I laughed and made my way to their poorly decorated living room.

"Oh, hey girls." I said spotting Hayley and Ella.

"Hey." Hayley responded. Ella looked at me and smiled. I sat down on the couch next to Calum and Ashton.

"Can I play next?" I asked watching Michael and Ella playing Call Of Duty Ghost online.

"Sure, top or bottom screen?" Michael asked.

"Bottom." I said and he tossed me his remote.

"Does anyone want top screen?" Ella asked holding up her controller.

"Toss me it." Luke raised his hand.

"So when did you two become a thing?" Louis asked sitting down next to Ella on one of the couches.

"Who?" She asked.

"You and Luke?" He said raising an eyebrow, thinking the answer was obvious.

"What? Were not a thing..." Ella responded.

"Well this magazine says you guys kissed and everything. It even has pictures." He said handing her a magazine he had been holding for a while.

"WHAT?!"

Ella's P.O.V

"New Aussie rock star finds an Emo girlfried?!" I yelled the title. "Interview from first-hand experienced Jenevieve Hilton?!" I couldn't believe this! That bitch!

"Who's Jenevieve Hilton?" Harry asked.

"Her dad's the owner of the Hilton hotel. She's probably the richest person in L.A." I felt my heart drop at the thought of how many people must hate me.

"She's also a slut who was a bitch to Ella right in front of me," Luke pitched in. "That's why there's a picture if us kissing. I did it to make her stop but I guess it didn't work..."

"We have to do something about this." Louis said actually being serious which made me look at him with surprise.

"But what is there to do?" I asked.

"We're the biggest boy band in the world. We have ways to make it stop."

"I don't mean to interrupt or anything but uhm, there's kind of a bunch of girls at your apartment building Ella." Ashton said from the window. I got up quickly and went to the window to see what he was talking about. There wasn't too many, twenty girls maybe? But I needed to get my sister out of there. I started to walk to the door.

"Don't go, they'll mob you Ella." Luke said coming towards me.

"I can't let my sister get hurt by them because of me." Luke thought for a minute.

"Hold on a sec," He ran somewhere in his house. He came back out holding something. "Here, if one of them gets too touchy don't be scared I use it." Luke said handing me a pocket knife.

"Holy shit! I don't want to hurt anyone!" I laughed at how dramatic he was being. "I'll be fine Luke..." I tried to hand him back the knife.

"Just in case." He said pushing it back to me.

"Okay, whatever you say." I laughed.

"And you can bring her back here and stay for the night if you want." I nodded a quick thank you and headed out the door.