Rock V.S Pop

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

Ella's P.O.V

We entered the two-story downtown LA mall , laughing about Hayley's choice of music.

"You just have to except that we all like rock and you like.. pop." Ashton said the last word like it left a bad taste in his mouth.

"Shut up." She pouted and crossed her arms. We all laughed and watched Michael walk up behind her and hug her. I saw her blush and smile. I nudged Luke in the side and he smiled down at me, telling me he knew what I was talking about.

"So, where do you guys wanna go again?" Calum asked.

"Hollister." I groaned. He chuckled at me and we walked to the store I really hated. It wasn't the clothes I didn't like... it was the preppy douche bags that worked and shopped there. Hayley doesn't count because she's well... Hayley.

"Here they are!" Hayley yelled over the preppy music to us when she found the bathing suits. They were actually cute... One was pink with black flowers which I'm assuming was Hayley's because she likes a lot if pink, and the other was black with pink flowers.

"Wow, they are cute." I said picking up the one I assumed was mine.

"Yep!" Hayley said excitedly. I laughed at her. I walked to the dressing rooms followed by a smiling Hayley. We went in the same one because why not? It's not like it hasn't happened a million times before. "Did you cover up?" Hayley whispered while getting undressed.

"Yeah." I said doing the same.

"See?" I gestured to my thighs. "And I wanted to tell you something.

"What is it?" She said pulling the strapless top over her head.

"Luke saw them." She stopped with her hands stuck in the sir from the bathing suit.

"How?!" I laughed at her.

"When I got back from the hospital, I didn't have my bracelets on because the doctors took them off."

"Oh. What did he say?"

"He said he'd try to help me in what ever way he can, like they all say." I lied for Luke's sake.

"Well at least he didn't freak out right?" She said continuing to put her bathing Suit on. I already had mine on. I'm a little skinnier than her but that was just because, I rarely ate anything and she's healthier than me.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Okay," She sighed when she got the thing on. "Let's go."

Luke's P.O.V

The boys and I were sitting in the chairs they had sitting out by the dressing rooms.

"Guys?" I heard Hayley call and I stood up. Hayley stepped out and Ella was behind her a bit.

"We can't see it Ella." Ashton giggled. She awkwardly moved to where we could see her, but put her arm over her stomach. I could see her ribs a little, even though she wasn't sucking in. She had a perfect body type, although she was very skinny. I frowned at the thought that she may not be eating but, when she looked at me, I smiled.

"I like it." I piped up and she smiled at me.

"Really?" She blushed, gaining enough confidence to move her arm.

"Yeah, like I said before, you're hot Ella!" Ashton said causing her to giggle. He smirked and I scolded him just like I had earlier.

"You're also really hot Hayley..." Michael said awkwardly coughing at the end.

"Ooh get it Michael!" Calum said. Michael punched him in the arm and Calum laughed. I looked at Ella and she was smiling and looking at Hayley.

"Okay, we're getting them!" Hayley smiled and went back into the dressing room followed by Ella.

________________

Hayley's P.O.V

"I miss the preps." Ashton admitted after we had spent an hour walking around the mall.

"Yeah me too." Michael agreed.

"I'm gonna call and see what there up too," Calum said. "If that's cool with you guys?" He asked.

"I don't mind, I miss them too," Luke added. "Is it cool with you guys?" He looked from Ella to me.

"Yeah!" I smiled and Ella nodded.

"Alrighty." Calum giggled and put the phone to his ear.

A/N OKAY, so could you guys please help me get more reads? I'm gonna wait to upload for a few days until my reads go up a bit. It would be really cool if you guys could help me! I know I have some active readers who comment and vote on almost every chapter. Please help me!:)

-TheCurlyOnesMinexx