"Right you're in my heart", My conscience chimed.

WAIT WHAT? Woah hold on buddy. What the hell am I thinking? God my conscience is a threat to my sanity.

"They don't even consider us their friends", Priyanka added bringing me out of my virtual eye to eye stare of accusation with my conscience.

"Are you done?", I heard Hazel's amused voice.

"You guys left us alone in the dorm last night", Ritsy tried to sound angry but failed miserably.

Little Ritsy can never fake any emotion. She is someone who speaks anything and everything that is in her heart.

"Alone? You three were together and we didn't planned this. We just came to talk to Mahi and then we decided to stay back and just like that we fell asleep over here", Pia said.

"Yeah yeah", Sakshi cooed.

What if we actually did hurt others by not inviting them?. With this thought in my mind I exited my room.

"Come on guys you know you're a part of our gang and she is not lying. They just came here to talk to me and we ended up chatting and later it turned to a night over", I defended.

"We're sorry if it hurted you guys", Me,Haze and Pia said together.

They glanced at each other before bursting into laughter.

"We are just kidding. Okay? I am happy that you guys finally spent some time together.", Raina said and I nodded at him.

"Next time do invite us after all we can't let y'all have all the fun.", Ritsy said winking at us.

We all chuckled.

"Bhai are you okay?", Ananya asked walking to my side and hugging me tightly.

"Don't worry about me kiddo. Also I am sorry to get you all worried last night", I said patting her head softly.

"Step away from my Bhai", I heard Cheeku's voice and he hugged me from behind.

"We're not starting the debate right now Mr Virat Rawat. Let me just have my moment.", Ananya said and I can hear the smirk in her voice.

OH NO!! THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN. I glanced at others to help me but they all just shrugged and sat down to watch the show from the front row.
Why is universe so damn unfair with me?. You think I am being over dramatic then let me warn you because it starts in 3...2..1...and....

"Then stand back because I am not leaving him. Let me have my moment too.", Cheeku said tightening his hold around me.

"You have like 7781 moments to yourself in a day so back off", Ananya said rolling her eyes at him.

"There is no definite time to give your brother a hug", Cheeku defended himself.

"Exactly so Mr 'Oh so cheeky' Rawat kindly leave him. Come back later. Right now it's my moment", Ananya said shaking her head.

"Why do i feel like a sandwich?", I cooed and others started to laugh making me roll my eyes.

So they find it hilarious. God knows why I call these homo sapiens my friends?. They leave me alone in the middle of Virat vs Ananya every single time and sit back to enjoy the show with smirks at their faces.

"Kiddos leave me this is not the right time for childish arguments", I tried to be the pacifier like always.

"Ask him to leave first"
"Ask her to leave first",
They both ranted at the same time.