Strucked with three idiots 🙄

Raina's POV -

I woke up in the morning and went downstairs to find everyone of Cheeku's group sleeping at couches. I didn't saw Mahi there. I was gonna walk back to my room when I heard the opening and closing of front door and found Mahi coming in with a football in hand. God this Boy and his dedication to his practice.

"Good morning", Mahi chirped.

"Good morning to you too" , I replied.

Then I suddenly remember the blunder of mistake I did yesterday.

"Uh hu Mahi can we talk?", I ask hesitantly.

"Yes Sure bro, first let me go change", He said walking towards the room he stays in when ever he visits our farm house.

He is like a family to my parents and Cheeku. Well my parents are big fans of his perfection.

"If only Cheeku was a girl, they would have engaged him to Mahi."

I laughed to myself and heard someone coming downstairs.

I looked up to see Sakshi walking down with dark circles around her eyes and tangled hair.

"Hey witch what did you do to my gorgeous sister?", I teased.

"Bhai are you trying to say that i look like a witch?", She cooed pouting.

"Ah baccha i was kidding. Come here and tell your big brother about what is troubling you?", I asked her concerned.

"Nah no nothing its all cool", She said avoiding eye contact.

Oh my god she don't do it unless something really hurt her.

"Come on now little one you know right that you can tell me anything", I said softly.

"I am fine bhai", She said and went towards kitchen.

"Hey there Raina boy, give me a minute and I'll bring an apple then we can talk", Mahi said and walked to kitchen as well.

I sat in the hall trying to figure out how Michael, Pia, Haze and Rohit fitted in that one sofa.

After five minutes Sakshi walked out of Kitchen looking irritated and Mahi came back as well looking troubled.

"You fine man?", I asked him.

"Oh yeah just wondering what got into her today?", He said confused.

"Oh don't worry that girl is too attached to her things. May be something got lost and that is all troubling her. Don't worry she'll be fine by evening", I assured him.

"Umm okay well what do you want to talk about?", He questioned taking a bite of his apple.

"About you know ummm I wanted to apologize for tomorrow. I behaved very rudely with you. I was wondering if you'll forgive me for that or not", I asked looking down ashamed of what i said to him yesterday.

Suddenly I felt a hand at my shoulder. I looked up to see him smiling.

"What?", I asked.

"You know you don't have to apologize. I know you didn't meant anything that you said", He said trying to assure me.

"But still i am sorry", I said.

"Don't in friendship there is no place for sorry and thank you", He winked.

"Friendship?", I asked smiling.

"Oh i thought umm you know you'll give me a chance to mend our friendship but if you don't want then its okay", He said looking down and smiling sadly.