WE GOT THIS 💙

Mahi's POV :

I woke up to someone knocking the door like it's the fucking end of the world and our dorm is the only place in which you can stay safe & sound. I rubbed my eyes glancing at the clock which showed 4:00 am and just like that I fell off the couch with a loud thud taking down Cheeku as well whose arms were tangled with my body. Well that didn't ended there with Cheeku came down Yuvi followed by Michael and Rohit over me. They groaned opening their eyes. Instead of helping me up they rubbed their eyes, glanced at each other, smiled after seeing me working as their safeguard under them and fell right back onto my body. These brats. Urgh.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS", I shouted at the top of my lungs and guess what, the boys didn't moved a bit but the girls stood right in the attention position from their beauty sleeps.

Thank god!!

"What the hell.....OH SHIT IT'S 4 AM IN THE MORNING AND WE'RE NOT READY...", Pia ranted.

"Mahi why are you guys on the floor? Why are they all sleeping over you and why the hell is your little brat holding you like a pillow?", Hazel asked amusement clear in her eyes.

"Woah woah stop right there you ask too many questions. Help me in waking them up", I cooed trying to push the boys off my body.

"Well I know it's not the right time to laugh but god how on earth did you guys ended up this way?", Pia chuckled.

"They fell at me when I woke up by the knock at the... OH MY GOD GO OPEN THE DOOR. Someone was knocking like a lunatic due to which I woke up", I said.

"We're in your dorm silly. We can't just open the door and say 'Hey we just happen to be here at this hour because we crashed in here last night'. Go answer the door yourself", Hazel scolded me and I rolled my eyes.

"Do something and move these brats.  They're so fucking heavy", I said.

"I guess you need our help", Pia said and started tickling the lads.

They woke up instantly and gave us the irritated looks.

"What are you doing down there Mahi?", Yuvi asked once he stood up.

"Oh me? I was just enjoying the feel of the floor. I just love it down here with a whole lot of weight above me", I said sarcastically.

"Really?", Cheeku asked and we all gave him the 'Shut up Cheeks look'.

"Go check the door brat and girls go back to your dorm. Get ready and meet us in 30 minutes. Okay?", I said standing up.

"Okay bhai" , Cheeku said and the girls nodded at me.

Cheeku went towards the door while we all made our way to the rooms.

"Bhai he punched me" , I heard Cheeku's annoyed voice.

"Who did?", I asked slightly opening my room's door and I saw Raina, Sakshi, Ananya, Ritsy and Priyanka walking in with smirks at their faces.

"If he did then it's okay.", I said noticing Raina's smirk and Cheeku's frown.

"Cheeku you're such a lazy pumpkin", Raina shouted and everybody laughed.

"That's Virat for you lil brother", Cheeku ranted and made his way towards his room.

"I'll be back in ten minutes", I said and they nodded sitting down.

"LOOKS LIKE WE WERE NOT INVITED TO THE PARTY LAST NIGHT", Ritsy shouted loud enough for us to hear.

It sounded nothing like a complaint or a taunt, it was more like the casual teasing.

"We're not in the gang after all", Sakshi joined her.