Rain, Ice-creams & Pillow Fight (:

Virat's POV -

After fighting for about everything with Ananya during the car ride to RRC, i felt irritated and not in any mood of partying.

Hell, i can't tell anyone because they'll question the reason and well the reason is quite unknown to me as well.

But may be I can go get some air because for the first time in my life I feel alone sitting among my friends.

I started to walk towards the entrance when someone grabbed my arm from behind.

I instantly turned to see 'miss one and only Ananya' clinging on to my arm and sipping her drink like I don't exist. I sighed and tried to remove her hand because i don't want to be a part of her games right now.

"Cheeky Cheeku stop touching my arm, it tickles", Ananya said laughing and taking a sip of the thing she had in her glass.

I suspiciously glanced at her and when I noticed her blinking more and finding trouble to stand straight, i figured out that she is drunk.

Who gave a drink to this nun? Gosh I don't think she have ever been drunk before this. Urgh. First time are always worst. Now who is gonna take care of her?.

"You", Ananya said stopping to take a sip of her drink and I straightened up raising an eyebrow because she ain't a witch so reading my thoughts is quite impossible for her.

"You...are so cute when you make that face", She completed her sentence and I sighed in relief.

"What face?", I asked irritated still trying to be free of her hold.

"This", She said laughing & pinching my cheeks.

I felt myself smiling. It was good to see her smile. This Ananya was far from that secretive and rude Ananya. Lately she have been behaving weird around me. I heard about mood swings but the personality swings is new to me.

"Take me to the stars", Ananya said bringing me out of my thoughts and I instantly stopped smiling like a fool for nothing.

"Who gave you this drink?", I started snatching away the glass and smelling a bit of alcohol in it.

So I was right. She is literally drunk and not acting or fooling me. I glanced around and found Yuvi and Michael walking around searching something or someone.

"Guys", I said a little louder trying to gain their attention.

They saw us their eyes widening and signalled me towards the counter where all other girls were standing.
Do they know something that I don't?
I tried to snatch my arm away but Ananya was basically clinging at it like her life depended on it and if she let it go, she'll die.

"Ananya leave my arm", I said calmly.

"No I feel good", I muttered.

"But...", I started to say.

"Shhh", She kept a finger at my mouth stopping every word that was threatening to come out of it. She intervined our fingers. If this could get any worse.

I hesitantly kept a hand at her waist and started walking towards others with her head at my shoulder.

"What the hell happened to her?", Ritsy instantly jumped infront of us examining Ananya for any sign of hurt or something.

"She is fine, just drunk", I replied shrugging my shoulder.

"Drunk? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. SHE CAN'T HANDLE IT. OH MY GOD WHAT KIND OF A BEST FRIEND I AM. I FAILED TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM PRANKS", Ritsy started ranting.