Chapter 43

I'll admit. That made my mad. But I can't blame him. He's a huge celebrity. He's not going to wait around for a girl like me.

"Ok well I'm gonna go see them." I say

"Wait" she says "it's only Cam, Matt, Jack G. Shawn, Taylor and Nash living there."

"Where Aaron, Jack J., and Carter than?"

"They live with they're families now. But the other guys live in that house"

"Ok, Sky come down here" I yell

She comes humming a song and skipping down the stairs.

"I need you to do me a favor" I say and we walk out the door and she holds my hand.

"Ok so come up to this house" I say as we walk up to it "and knock on the door and ask for Cameron ok? I'm gonna hide over here" I say and duck down beneath the steps leading up to their house.

I hear her knock.

"Hello" I hear a voice. I automatically recognize Taylor's voice.

"Uh hello can I talk to Cameron" she says softly

"Yo Cam you have a visitor" he yells and Cam walks to the door and looks down.

"Hi" hey says

"Uh hi" she says and I pop out

"Boo" I say and he literally jumps back.

"ALEX" he screams and than runs and hugs me. I feel my feet lifted of the ground. He puts me down.

"Sky go inside and get something to eat" I say

"Ok!" She says and runs inside.

I hug him again.

His hugs are literally undescribable.

"I missed you so much" he whispers in my ear.

I pull away and we walk to this little 2 person swig that rocks back and forth, hanging from a tree. I sit down and he sits next to me.

"I know I shouldn't do this," I say and press my lips against his.

I've been waiting to do that forever.

I know I left, but I needed to, for Sky.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull away for a second, than crash my lips on his again.

I pull away softly and lean my head on his shoulder. I laugh a little.

"You said you shouldn't have done that, why?" He asks

"Did you forget you have a girlfriend" I say and laugh.

To be totally honest, it doesn't bother me that much.

"Crap" he says under his breath

"Who let this girl in the house," I hear Matt yell

"C'mon" I say and pull his hand. I walk up the steps and into the house. I see Sky sitting on the countertop eating chips swinging her legs back and forth. I walk inside.

"ALEX!" Matt screams and runs to hug me.

"Why'd you scream" Nash says yawning and wiping his eyes. He always wakes up around 11 and it's around 11.

I pull away from Matt softly and Nash wipes his eyes again. Like he saw me and didn't recognize me.

He runs and hugs me without saying anything. He lifts me off the ground. He puts me back down gently while we are still hugging.

"ALEX!" Shawn and Jack G. Scream and run and hug me.

"Alex?" I heard someone say. I identify it immediately.

It was Taylor.

HEY EVERYONE SO CAN YOU PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES. THEY ARE BOTH MAGCON RELATED SO PLEASE READ THEM. BYEEEE