Chapter 38

I knock on the door and a teenager girl, about my height opened the door. Sophie was holding my hand.

"MOM!" She screamed. I'm guessing her name was Morgan. Cam and the others approached the door and saw her. I see Cam's eyes widen. I could tell she had been crying. Her eyes were bloodshot.

Her mom approached the door and saw Sophie and hugged her. She had been crying too.

"Thank you so so much" her mom says and I smile.

"Morgie" she says and tugs her shirt "isn't that the boy you like" she looks up at Cam, Matt, Aaron and Carter. Her eyes widen.

"Can I get a picture?" She asks and they nod. Her mom walks back inside and Sophie waves.

"Bye Alex" she says.

"Bye Sophie" I say and she runs back inside.

Amy takes the picture of them. She hugged them but she hugged Cam the longest.

"Can you take one of just me and Cameron" Amy nods and someone tugs on my shirt. I turn around and Sophie is standing there. She places a bracelet on my wrist. It's one of those that you make yourself. I bend down and hug her.

"I'll see you soon, ok?" I say and she nods. She's adorable.

I stand up and Morgan comes back.

"Come on Soph lets go." She says and takes her hand. Morgan gives me a dirty look and shuts the door.

We walk back to our house. It's about a 10 minute walk.

"What did you guys do" I say when I open the door and the see house was a total mess. "Your all idiots"

"I'm sorry Alex. Couldn't stop them" Kenzie said.

"It's fine" I say. "So what excatly did you do that caused this mess?"

"Well um we played tag"

"Idiots" I say and walk into the kitchen to get water. I walk back and they are just sitting on the couch.

"We'll here's and idea, clean it up"