Chapter 36

Me and Amy walk to the door. She greets Matt with a kiss and he hands me a card. I say thank you and they go into her room. I take Cam's hand and pull him to my room.

"Woah calm down" he says. Ok so I may have been pulling him really fast. I pull him in my room and shut the door. I crash my lips on his and wrap my arms around his neck. With the heels I'm about his height.

I pull away softly. "Yes" I say and he looks at me confused.

I hold up the bracelet and he smiles. He connects his lips with mine and I smile through the kiss. I pull away softly a little put of breath I lean my head on his shoulder.

"You taste like pancakes" he says and I laugh.

I lift my head up and kiss him. I pull away.

"You taste like muffins" I said and we both laugh. "Thank you"

"For what"

"The presents and everything. Making my life better and worse"

He smiles and I hold his hand and plant a kiss on his lips. The door bell rings.

" I thought everyone was coming at 1" he said.

"I invited Kenzie and Ryan because its her birthday too"

I hold his hand and go to open to door. I get my present for her. All I gave her was money because I don't really know what she likes. I hold it in my other hand and open the door. I feel Cam's hand tense up when he sees Ryan.

"Happy birthday" we say and the same time. I hug her and giver her a card. She gives me one. I hug Ryan.

All the guys come over like 20 minutes later. They give me my presents and I hug all of them, except Taylor.

"Lets play a game" Carter says.

"What game?"

"Spin the bottle"

"There's 10 guys and 3 girls. That's not really gonna work"

"Um truth or dare"

"Ok"

Everyone sits in a circle. We end up playing for about 20 minutes. When we are done we kinda all just hang out.

We have cake and they sing happy birthday to me and Kenzie. After we eat the cake everyone just sits on the couch and we watch a movie. I get up and go into the kitchen.

"Alex" I recognize the voice immediately. It's Taylor. I'm look forward and he's behind me. I keep my head straight. I don't want to look at him.

"I don't want to talk to you" I say still with my head straight

"Please Alex"

I spin around. "You know Taylor, I thought we were best friends. But best friends don't do that to each other" I say and walk past him.