Chapter 14

I didn't want to tell Cam. I don't want it to ruin anything. I don't want anyone to know. I don't want sympathy. I crawl under the covers and pretend I'm asleep. The music is still playing though. I can just say I feel asleep. I try to wipe my eyes from there red and puffiness. I close my eyes and hide my face and hear him come in. It's only around 8:00.

I hear him come in and he sits on my bed. He stays for like a few minutes, kisses me on the forehead and walks out. I sit in my bed for another 10 minutes than decide to get up. I turn the music off and get up. I decide just to shave all my hair off. I can't deal with the pain of it falling out. After I'm done I put on the wig and make sure it's stable. It's actually not as bad as I thought.

I walk out of my room and go into the living room and sit on the couch and watch T.V. Cam walks in and sits next to me.

"Hey, where'd you come from," I say and giggle.

"I was talking to Amy for a while. I came to see you, but you were sleeping"

"Ya I got tired" I say and I lay my head on his lap and he plays with my hair.

"Alex," he says and I look up at him "All of the guys and Amy are going to the beach tomorrow at 11. Do you want to come?" I nod and he leans down and kisses my lips.

I sit up and wrap my arms around his next and lean my head on his shoulder. I look up at him and kiss him and just keep on kissing him. His phone buzzes and he tells me he has to go. I nod and kiss him one last time and he leaves.

I walk up to my room and lay down in my bed. My eyelids keep on closing but I try to stay awake and watch T.V. I finally give in and shut of the T.V. I close my eyes and fall Asleep.

----

I wake up to the sound of the boys playing basketball. I ignore them and look at the time. 10:45. I quickly put my bikini on and throw a crop top and jean shorts over it. I adjust my wig. It looks exactly like my real hair because its made out of real hair. The thought it really creepy. It is safe to go in the water with it but I'm gonna try not too. I'm afraid if I get hit by a wave it might fall off.

I put a towel and a couple other stuff in a bag and I put on my sunglasses. I run outside and Amy's already with all the guys.

"Hey" they all say

"Hey guys" I say

We take two cars to the beach even though it takes like 5 minutes to walk. I take off my shirt and shorts so I'm left in my bikini. I lay my blanket down and lay on it and start to tan. After about 10 minutes I hear someone sit next to me. I open my eyes and look to the right and see Cam.

He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him.

"Do you wanta go in with me" he whispers in my ear. I'm hesitant at first but I decide to go.

I take his hand and we walk to the water.