Chapter 36

Jessica

I had a lot of fun yesterday. We bowled 3 games last night. The boys won two and we won one game. After bowling we all went to the movies.

We made a bet for which movie we would see after our last game of bowling. The girls won and we chose to watch "Fifty Shades Freed". The guys hated it.

After the movies, we went out for dinner. It was the most fun I've ever had with my family. It makes me happy that I'm going to be starting a family soon.

When we made it home it was 11:00 pm. We were all tired by the time we made it home. As soon as Justin, Emily and I made it to my room we fell asleep.

Although this morning I was woken up by a bunch of laughing. I rolled over and saw Justin and Emily watching a video on his phone.

"You guys are so noisy." I groaned stretching my legs out.

"This video is funny." Emily laughed out. Her face was bright red and she had tear rolling down her face.

I looked at the phone and that it was a video of me falling at the skating rink. One of Justin's dates a long time ago.

"It's not funny. Stop laughing." I whined.

"Oh come on. It was hilarious." He said laughing.

"No it wasn't." I frowned. "I don't feel good."

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting up in the bed.

"I don't know. I feel nauseous, like I might throw up." I said rubbing my belly.

I guess I did have to throw up because I got up and ran to the bathroom. I throw up before I can make it to the toilet.

When I did make it to the toilet, Justin was there to help me out.

"It's okay babe. I'm right here." He said while rubbing my back. He also put my hair in a ponytail so I wouldn't have throw up in it.

"Is she okay? Is it because I laughed at her?" Emily said. She was standing by the door.

"No. It's not your fault. She just sick it's probably something she ate." Justin said while rubbing my back.

"I'm fine. I probably shouldn't have eaten those corn dogs or the ribs. I was being greedy." I said standing up.

I flushed the toilet, I stepped over the throw up that's on the floor. I brushed my teeth and washed my hands.

"You two go and get something to eat while I clean up my mess." I said getting the gloves from the cabinet.

Emily shrugged and skipped out of the bathroom, but Justin stayed. He was standing next to the door looking at me.

"Are you okay? Are you sick? Was it something you ate?" He questioned.

"I'm fine. It's completely normal for women to be sick during the first trimester." I said looking at him. "I just hate throwing up. It's not pretty."

"It was pretty from this angle either." He said. I slapped his arm.

"Shut up. No one said you had to look." I stuck my tongue out and laughed.

"So I have some news. We are abled to sale my moms house. We can get $125,000-130,000 for it." he spoke.

"Oh my gosh that's awesome!" I said.

"I was looking at some apartments. They were all nice but they were only one bedroom. I stared looking at houses in the neighborhood, and found a house that had four bedrooms and two baths for just $115,000. It has pretty nice backyard and a in ground pool. It also has a newly built basement and a newly designed kitchen." He was sitting on the counter now.

"That seems a little cheap for a house like that. Will we be abled to look at it?" By now I was finished so we were just talking now.

"Yeah, but we have to sell the house first before we start looking. We have find a place to put the furniture from my house." Justin said.

"Well that's awesome. I'm going to go looking for jobs. I figured I start looking at restaurants. They make pretty good money. Where are you looking?"

"Your dad said he could help me look for a job." Justin walked out of the bathroom.

"Do you think that we are ready for this? We just started getting back on good terms. I feel like we aren't ready." I said plopping on the bed.

"I understand it's rough, but we'll get through this. I practically raised Emily myself." He kissed my hand.

"Ugh. I thought I would be at least 27 before I have kids. I wanted to have my dream job and my dream house. This is happening fast, it's kind of scary. I don't know how my parents did it." I groaned.

"We'll get through this babe. I promise. We just have to live our life stress free." He kissed my cheek. "All right I have to go. The guys and I are going to the gym and then we are going to play basketball."

"Okay. I'll probably see if the girls can come over. Oh by the way, what are going to do for Emily's birthday?" I questioned sitting up and grabbing my phone as well.

"That's in two months, why are we planning for it now.." he looked so stupid with the face he's making right now.

"Yeah, but I would love for it to be cute. It could be a fairytale themed party. She would love it. And since her birthday is the day after summer break it would be nice and worn so we could have it in the back yard." I said.

"Yeah we could do whatever you want. It would be nice to throw her a big birthday party. She deserves it." Justin said. "But for real I have to go. When I come back I'll talk to about the house." He kissed my lips and left the room.

"Megan! Could you come here please!" I screamed.

"Stop yelling!" My dad yelled back causing me to laugh.

Megan walked into my room looking very fucked up. Her hair was all over the place and she had huge hickey on her neck.

"How is it that you still manage to have sex while being pregnant?" I asked.

"The doctor said it wouldn't hurt the baby. Besides, when you are at the start of your third trimester you super horny. It doesn't help that I have two babies so I'm twice as horny as usual." She shrugged and sat on the bed.

"You wanna have a girls night? Justin is hanging out with the guys tonight so I figured we invite the girls over and have makeover day." I said.

"That would be fun. Christian didn't mention anything about going out tonight. But then again he doesn't tell me anything." She shrugged her shoulders again.

"Are you serious? I hope he's not lying to me again. Sometimes he makes me want to punch him in the face." I mumbled.

"They probably are going out. Christian was putting on workout clothes. Did he say he was going to the gym?" She said.

"Yeah. He said he was going to the gym then to play basketball with the guys." I said relaxing just a little bit.

"I'm going to go shower. Call Amber and Sam. Also tomorrow, I have an OBGYN appointment wanna come with?" She asked.

"Okay sure. I have my next one on Monday. Would you like to come with?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Now let me take a shower. I smell of sex." She walked out of the room.

I sent a text message to Amber and  Sam asking if the wanted to come over. They said yeah. Justin came back into my room and kissed my lips.

I hope Justin wasn't lying to me about hanging with the guys. I would be really upset. I want this new relationship to be honest and loyal. I hoping he's not starting to go to his old way because I'm pregnant.

We'll see when he gets home tonight.

__________________________
I know it's been a while since I've been on here. I've been in school and it was really hard. I'm taking not a lot of classes this semester so I'll have enough time to write.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Please Read, Vote, and comment!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💖