Chapter 21

(A/N: her make up is going to go with her outfit for the party.)

Jessica
It's Friday and I'm nervous as hell. Who knows how this night is going to go. Everything could go right but Justin and Marco could fight. But then everything could go wrong and Justin and Marco could fight.

I'm more worried about Justin and Marco killing each other. I mean don't get me wrong I am flattered that two guys are fighting over me but I don't want anyone killing the other.

After school today I came straight home so I could sleep before the night got started. I told my mom that I was staying at Justin's tonight. It wasn't a lie but I didn't tell her any other details. 

It's 6:30 and I just got into the shower. We are leaving at 7:45 so I had an hour and fifteen minutes to get dressed. When I was done in the shower I put on my make up. (A/N: the make up in the picture).

After that I straightened my hair and threw on my dress for the night.

Once I was done it was 7:15 and I was not the phone texting Justin

Once I was done it was 7:15 and I was not the phone texting Justin. He said that he could wait to see me. He said that he was nervous that tonight.

Megan came into the room and I have got to say she looked really sexy. She was wearing a black skin tight dress high, black heels and her hair was in curls.

"How do I look?" She pun in a circle for me

"You look sexy. Luke won't be abled to take his hands off of you." I said getting and grabbing my stuff considering it was 7:40.

"Thank you. You look good too. Your ass in that dress is so noticeable. Justin and Marco will have to fight to the death for you." I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs.

"I don't want them to fight each other. Marco came here for help why would he fight the ones helping him." I said opening the door to see the boys pulling into the driveway just in time.

"Cause Marco is a jealous asshole. He still believes that you are in some kind of relationship with him even though you broke up." Megan spoke. We got into the car Christian hoped in the back so I could sit in the front.