Chapter 26

Song of this chapter is
PILLOWTALK- Zayn Malik
Enjoy😏😜

Jessica

I've been pacing the floor in Megan's room for about an hour. I was frustrated I've been telling her to be careful but she doesn't fucking listen. I feel like she's my daughter, my parents aren't home so they don't know.

Amber, Josh, and Justin were in here as well. Justin was trying to calm me down and Amber and Josh were sitting in the corner. I fucking pissed.

"How could you be so fucking irresponsible? How did this happen?" I asked stopping right in front of her.

"It was the day after Justin was released from the hospital. You both were working with your parents Jessica for the funeral. Michael came over looking for you to talk about doing something special for Sam." She took a deep breath.

"We were talking I don't know I just kind of kissed him. Then we had sex. When he left Christian came over an hour after I was in the shower and he has a key. Obviously there was no foreplay and we just fucked." She said and I gagged.

"Megan you need to tell both of them that you are pregnant and that they are both possibility of being the father." I spoke.

"Maybe we just don't tell Michael." She said with a hopeful smile.

"What if the baby comes out half black and half white. I mean Christian may be stupid but he's not that stupid." Justin said. She sighed in defeat.

"I guess your right I'll have to tell them tomorrow. Can you guys be there with me?" We all nodded.

"Alright let's head to bed everyone. Josh and Amber you guys could sleep in our guess room Justin can sleep in my room." I spoke everyone got up and headed to their room.

Once we made it to my rooms fell on the bed a sighed dramatically. Justin came back into the room with clothes in his hands. He looked at me and smirked.

"Like what you see baby." He smirked taking his shirt off.

I stood up and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his cheeks, nose, jaw, then lips.

"I love you so much." I said the pressed my lips onto his.

His hands traveled down to my ass and grabbed it. I gasped and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. We both moaned in satisfaction. It felt so good to kiss him.

We broke away from the kiss and he closed the door and locked the door. He picked me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me again it was more heated. He placed me on the bed.

Justin broke away from the kiss and started trailing kisses down my neck. I ran my hands up and down the back of his neck and moaned. He took off my jacket and shirt and started to kiss down the valley of my breast.

He groaned and smirked. He squeezed my medium sized boobs. He kissed my lips again and started to kiss down my stomach.

"God your so beautiful." He moaned.

He unzipped my jeans and began to pull them down. Thank god my parents went away for business I wouldn't even be doing this. My pants were off and my lace boy shorts were on full display to Justin's hungry lust full eyes.

He kissed the inside of my thigh and with his teeth he slowly pulled my panties down. When he was done he smirked.

He ran his fingers up and down my thighs and I was becoming more and more frustrated. He was taking his sweet time. He smirked and leaned his head down and kissed my area. I gasp.