Chapter 4

(Justin)

"Justin she really hates you." Christian said causing me to glare at him.

"She doesn't hate me she just has to get used to me, because she's new to this school. Which means she doesn't know me. But she'll love me when she gets to know me every girls does." I said smirking. I really do have an effect on girls. "Besides we all know she's just putting up an act." I said.

"Yea whatever. Let's go before we get caught. I'm not tryna hear my moms mouth." Josh said. He was the quietest one of the three of us, but he's not afraid to kick someone ass who come towards him in the wrong way.

Christian is more of the goofy, stupid, one of the group we rarely get anything smart out of him. And when we do its shocking and it'll make you think you're in another dimension or something. And there's me. I'm obviously the good looking one in the group as you can tell. I'm smart too.

Anyway we went back into the school and headed to our next class. Which can surprisingly I saw Jessica there.

She had her head down so she wouldn't know I was by her. "I thought you went home." I said but I think she knew it was me because she let out a really loud groan, which caused everyone to look at us.

"Why are you so annoying? Why can't you see that you are getting on my nerves?" She said with her head still down but it came out as a muffle sound.

"Because you're being a stuck up bitch and acting like you're better than everyone." I said which caused her head to raise.

"I'm not acting like a stuck up bitch. It's you! I don't want shit to do with you because you are the biggest asshole in the world." She said getting up with her things.

"Where are you-" Mrs. Wilson started but wasn't able to finish because the door slam shut. After that everyone turned to look at me with that "What The Fuck" look.

(Jessica)

I can't believe that douchebag had the nerve to call me a stuck up bitch while he walks around acting like he can get any girl he wants. I walked home not caring about getting in trouble with my parents.

My parents are all about getting a good eduction so I can go to college and become a doctor or lawyer. Things that they wanted to be but couldn't because they had me at a young age. My dad was able to at least get his Degree. Which helped him get a decent enough job in business. My mom is a chief at this restaurant that's like an hour away. She never cooks at home though which is annoying because she doesn't cook for her own family.

I have like a thirty minute walk home so I had enough time to smoke some cigarettes. My parents don't know I smoke and they don't smoke. They would ha e a heart attack if they found out that I smoked.

As I was walking I got a call from someone I didn't like. My ex boyfriend Michael. I hate him so much. He was very flakey. We date for a year then I realized that he was cheating on me. All because I didn't want to have sex with him. He moved a little after we broke up but I have no idea wear he moved to. I let his call go to voice mail.
But he kept calling and calling and calling, until I finally answered.

"What do you want?" I questioned already ready to end the phone call.

"Well Hello to you to babe." He paused "I just called to see if you wanted to go to a party this weekend. They said invited everyone I know and I know you so do you want to go?" He asked. He must live around here for him to know where a party is in Chicago. And for him to know I live in Chicago.

I haven't been to a party since me and Michael was dating which is roughly around a year ago. But I don't want to go to a party and I know he's there. Oh Fuck it I'm gonna go to the party and enjoy myself.

"Sure but if you even think about touching me I'll kick your ass. Got it."

"You know you love me but I'll send you the address and the time."

By the time he hung up I was by my door luckily I don't see my parents car so I'm good for about three hours all to myself. But that doesn't matter. The party starts at 7 and it's almost 2. Which means I have three hours to myself and two hours to get dressed and all that other stuff. I already knew what I was gonna wear. I just need an excuse to get out of the house. Oh whatever I'll think of something.

I went upstairs to my room and put on a pair of sweat pants and my Micky mouse crop top. As soon as I hit the pillow I was sleep.

{ Three hours later}

I just woke up from my wonderful nap surprisingly my parents aren't here so that means I can leave without them knowing. They are probably not even thinking about me.

I went to the bathroom stripped naked and jumped in the shower. I have a scar on the side of my stomach near my left breast it healed but it's long and pale against my skin. Last year me and my friend Jill were walking home from school these three girls who obviously didn't like us jumped us. One of them had a knife and stabbed me. I rushed to the hospital they said I lost a lot of blood. When I got to school three weeks later I kicked the girl ass for stabbing me.

Anyway I finished washing my body and I walked out the shower with a towel wrapped around my body I picked out my black lace dress that stopped mid-thigh. I grabbed my red lace bra and pantie set. I threw that on a and put on my dress. I haven't worn this dress in ages. I decided to straighten my hair and I put on a smokey eye look. Then my black heels. I sprayed perfume and the I grabbed my purse. I checked the time the party started in 15 minutes and it takes about 15 mins to get to the party. I grabbed my car keys and left.

I texted my mom that I was sleep and I locked my door so she wouldn't bother me. When I got to the party there was already people drunk and dancing on each other. I didn't know anyone here but I didn't care. I went straight to the kitchen. Where I happens to run into the one and only Justin Bieber.

Just kill me now.

{ Justin POV}

This party just started and there's already people who is drunk. It's hilarious and there's plenty of very sexy girls in here that I might just fuck tonight. I headed straight for the kitchen, where all of the alcohol is located. I got a cup of vodka mixed with some coke. My favorite. I turned around and one of the hottest girls I met so far is staring straight at me with most annoyed look in the world. I haven't even done shit and she's pissed at me.

"Hey gorgeous I didn't know this was your type of thing?" I said smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes "I'm going to fucking kill him." She mumbled to herself. I wonder if it's me she's talk about.

"Here have something too drink loosen up a bit." I said handing her the same drink I'm drinking. She takes it and downs the whole thing in less than a minute. This girl can drink. She thanked me and went to go get another one. She's about to get drunk as fuck if she keeps drinking this.

"Maybe you shouldn't be drinking this. You'll get drunk really quickly." I stated.

"Or are you just afraid that you won't be abled to keep up with me." She said smirking. This girl is my type of girl.

"Naw baby I'm not afraid." I said handing her another drink.

She grabs my hand and takes me to the dance floor where everyone's body is pressed up against each other, grinding to the beat of the song. That's exactly what Jessica does. She was at the perfect height where her ass was pressed up against my dick. Making me hard instantly. We were dancing to a song I've never heard of before but I guess Jessica has because she was singing to the song.

We both had cups in our hands. My right hand was grasped on her hips. She finished off her drink, throwing the cup on the ground. I can most definitely tell she's drunk because she turned around and placed her lips on mine.

Holy shit!