Chapter 15

{Jessica}

I understand that Justin is suspended but he hasn't answered any of my text or calls. I've talked to Josh and Christian they always say they talk to to him he never mentions me.

I'm getting really annoyed, he's being very inconsiderate. I honestly hate him right now. I'm really tempted to go to his house to curse him out 'cause I'm honestly starting to develop feelings for him. I may or may not have small crush on him and for him to ignore my texts, calls and FaceTime invites really pisses me off.

"Jessica your dad an I are getting ready to head to work be good okay" i mumbled and okay as she walked out the door.

I was planing to do nothing today but I guess I'm going to go to find out why isn't that asshole named Justin's Not answering my calls. I had a quick shower and I put some clothes on and made my way downstairs.

When I got downstairs Megan's in the kitchen. To be honest I thought she would still be mad at me but after what Mark did she has been really nice to me.

"Hey Megan! I'm about to go to Justin's house, do you want to go with me?" I asked getting something to drink from inside the fridge.

"Nah I can't I'm going on a date with Christian. We started talking yesterday we are going tonight." She blushed and looked at her phone which made a ding noise, indicating she had a notification.

"Oh that's cool. Call me and let me know if you need anything." I said and I walked out of the house and made my way to Justin's house.

When I made it to his I see that his car is in the driveway and his parents cars aren't. I sat in my car for a good fifteen minutes thinking about what I would say. I finally grew some balls and got out the car and walked to the door.

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door. I was nervous to say the least. I don't know if he's mad at me or not I really don't want him to be mad at me though.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped my head up to see that Justin is looking directly at me with a blank expression.

"I was just seeing if you were okay. You haven't been answering text or calls."

"Well I'm fine you can leave now." He was about to slam the door in my face if I didn't stop it.

"Why are you being so mean? Did I do something to you?"

"No you didn't do anything. Okay? Now can you just leave."

"No I will not leave. I want to know why you've been so distant with me?"

"It doesn't matter okay. I'm just going through some things okay." He raised his voice an octave.

"Please tell me." I begged. I know I look desperate but I actually like him and it hurts my feelings that he doesn't trust me enough to tell me what's wrong with him.

"I'm not aloud to see you anymore okay. Since I got suspended for fighting for you my dumb ass step father banned me from seeing. Either that or no seeing Emily anymore." He ran his hand through his hair. "As much as I didn't want to stop seeing you I kind of had to. He told if I kept seeing you I had to leave and I would t have a place to live or I wouldn't be abed to see Emily." He said.

"I didn't know that he made you do that. I guess I don't matter that much to then." I began to walk away but he grabbed my arm and spin me around. The next thing I know his soft plump lips were on mine.

"You do matter to me." He mumbled into my lips causing us.

I heard a car door slam shut but I wasn't really paying attention until I heard yelling.

"Justin! What the fuck did I tell you about that girl? I told you not to see her again!" His step father was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh Robbie leave him alone he can see who ever he would like to see. Okay?" Justin's mom tried to reason with Mr. Robbie.

"I don't give a fuck he listens to me and only me. Now I told you to stop seeing this bitch and you are going to stop seeing her."

"She's not a bitch. You can't tell me what to do because you aren't my real father you asshole." I guess his father didn't like that cause he swung and Justin.

They were about to start fighting but Ms. Pattie and I stopped them. She took Robbie inside the house I took Justin to my car.

"You can't come back here Justin and neither can that bitch." I had to push Justin back in the car before he could jump out.

I closed the door and quickly made my way to the drivers seat. I could hear Justin cursing up a storm from outside the car. When I got in I put my key the ignition and made our way to my house.

Justin kept mumbling things under his breath and I wonder if it was about me. I know he's upset but I want to know what he is thinking.

"Are you okay Justin?" By now I was in my driveway. I turned to look at him and saw nothing but sadness and anger. His jaw was clenched and his eyebrows were furrowed into a frown.

"No I'm not okay." He looked at me and his beautiful hazel eyes were black. "I just got kicked outta my fucking house. I don't know what the fuck that asshole is doing to Emily. I'm frustrated. I'm pissed. I don't know what the fuck to do." Tears were streaming down his face.

"I'm so sorry." He looked at me with confusion.

"Why are you apologizing? None of this is your fault."

"It is my fault I should of just left you alone. There was a reason why you were ignoring me. But I hated the fact that you weren't answering none of my calls or texts. I jus- I don't know care about you and j hated that you were pushing me aw-" I was cut of by Justin smashing his lips on mine.

It was a passionate kiss. I slid my hands to the back of his neck and his hands were on my waste. The one simple kiss turned into a deep make out session in my car. I ended up on his lap with his hands gripping my ass.

Suddenly my annoying ass ringtone went off indicating I have a call. Megan was calling me.

"Hello?" I said still on Justin's lap he was looks to my face.

"Are you guys just gonna sit int the car and make out or are you guys gonna come in?" I laughed because she just basically watched us make out.

"Yeah I guess we are gonna come in. I'll see you when I get in the house." I hung up the phone took my keys out the ignition grabbed my purse and hot out the car, with Justin following behind. I turned around to see if Justin was following but I didn't expect to see him hitting his lip and checking out my ass.

 I turned around to see if Justin was following but I didn't expect to see him hitting his lip and checking out my ass

Since he wasn't paying any attention he tripped up my stairs causing me to laugh. I might have more than just a small crush on him.