Chapter 27

Song of the chapter
We can make love~ Somo

Jessica
Two months later

Its been two months since the whole situation. Justin is better now, but he sometimes go out to get drunk and comes back a complete mess. It's annoying cause I'm always cleaning his mess and lying to my parents about what happened. My mother threaten to kick him out but my dad talked to her.

Megan told my parents about her pregnancy and once again my mother basically turned into the devil. Justin and I couldn't help but laugh because Megan was being yelled at.

Christian told Justin that he wasn't even mad that's she pregnant but the fact that she isn't sure if it's his child or some other mans. Which is very understanding. Sam and Michaels relationship is put on pause because of this and I feel so bad for her.

Sam has been telling me all about their fights and how she doesn't know if she wants to continue the relationship with Michael. She loves Michael but she hates that he cheated.

Anyway, there is one problem I have with Justin. He's talking to Lily again and it's scaring me that he might cheat on me with her. I shouldn't be so worried though, I trust him a lot but I don't trust that thirsty hoe.

We would have dinners are at Ambers house and she would try to come over and be annoying. She called me a man stealing slut, which made me laugh cause it's not true. She also called me a wanna be because I stole Amber from her too.

Back to reality I'm getting ready for my date with Justin. He wanted me to dress nice because it's a special night. It's our fifth month anniversary I'm happy but we didn't have to do anything today though.

I threw on a long sleeve lace dress that flows at the bottom, it stops just above the knees. It was backless, it was so beautiful.

(Her hair and make up)

Once I was done with my hair and make up,  I checked out my outfit. I looked sexy. I sent some pictures to Megan and Amber because they picked out my outfit and shoes.