Chapter 4 (part 1)

Please vote and comment!

_----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Planet of Naboo)

Aleera could kick herself. Kriffing hell, she thought, how does a well trained Lieutenant of the First Order manage to crash her fighter a mere mile away from the Rebels' current position? If that stupid General of hers just waited a bit before sending her- on what was practically a suicide mission, then she wouldn't be in this darned position. Knowing Hux though, he probably wanted her dead, bloody hell, this all because she ignored his 'romantic advances'. Now he hates her guts. "Romantic advances, my arse," she muttered under her breath as she loosened her safety belt- trying to reach her blaster. The weapon was digging into her side uncomfortably. Perhaps she could still escape before the Resistance could notice her... And she was definitely not alerting the First Order. Naboo had some lovely farms, perhaps she could lead a nice, boring farm life. She sighed at her hopeful, and somewhat pitiful thoughts. Right, better get a move on.

Aleera opens the hatch of her now useless X-wing and waves the smoke away, smoke- which by now could be seen several feet into the air. Yeah, they totally know she's here.

She hauls herself from the cockpit and walks around the ship while dusting off her uniform. She looks around and stops dead in her tracks; three rebels stood glaring at her; one had a shock of red hair, reminding her of Hux and she snorted out loud. They glanced at her weirdly, probably thought she was crazy, good for them. Okay, she maybe she was closer to their base than she first thought. She bit her lip, she might as well have some fun.

"Hello boys. Want to rebel?" she popped a hip, a sultry smile graced her lips. They looked surprised at her choice of actions, and she grinned, effectively distracting them so she could hide her blaster.

She could shoot them, sure, but there was no way she would successfully escape, she would have to play her cards well, that and she was just sick of all the killing that was happening in the galaxy. Ironic when you're caught up in a war.

The red head raised his eyebrows and addressed the others. "Take her to Dameron for questioning, I'll alert Leia," he said while eyeing her with clear distrust.

"You're no fun!" she whined, keeping up her act as they took her by the arms and began to lead toward a rather large and secured looking building.

Aleera leaned against the wall behind her and stared at the two guys standing against the opposite wall. She amused herself by making them uncomfortable; she had enjoyed making them squirm under her gaze, but now she found herself bored again. They were standing in a this desolate hallway for quite a while now, supposedly waiting for this 'Dameron'.

Suddenly she heard a door slam and heavy footsteps started their way, the two men in front of her immediately straitened- giving her insight that this 'interrogator' was clearly respected.

She stared at the floor, not even bothered to peek at the man, just wondering how long it was going to take.

"Dameron" the one acknowledged, and she heard him whisper to the guy, probably explaining her position. Her captors quickly left before mentioning something about taking her to Leia soon. Damn, guess she was going to meet royalty today.

A throat was cleared, breaking her thoughts and reminding her where she was. Aleera pushed herself from the wall and faced him. She was shocked to meet deep brown eyes and a rather pretty face, she quickly composed and scolded herself, "This is not the first hot guy you've ever seen" she thinks and rolls her eyes.

"Listen I just have a few questions, so lets just get this over-" he paused and stared at her in confusion. Aleera raised her brows, was this mental?

"Leera?" Poe questions in bewilderment. He lowered his weapon, staring at her with wide eyes.

"Don't call me that!" she spat. He ignored her hostility, and just looked at her, making her squirm under his gaze. His eyes communicated a sense of longing, making her bite at the inside of her cheek. He cleared his throat and unfortunately spoke again "Why not?"

"Because the last person who called me that- he..." she trailed off, once again held captive by his alluring eyes. Why did this rebel seem so achingly familiar.

"What's your station?" she asks raising her brows in suspicion.

He smirked. "Best darn pilot the rebellion ever had" he recites and bows dramatically.

She gasps at the familiar statement, or as it once was, a promise. Then it suddenly hit her like a punch to the gut. It makes sense, how did he even know her name? Her heart was denying it. She searched his eyes in panic. "No, you cant be" she says in disbelief.

�l�q�{!