Once the cheering dies down Ivan continues, "I, Ivan Smirnov, vow to follow my king and queen in whatever they order without question and without fail."

Nikolai brings Natalia with him and raises his father up.

The room of vampires fall to their knees and give their oaths to their new king and queen as well.

"Thank you. We as your king and queen will do our best for the vampire nation." Nikolai looks at the audience and makes eye contact with each vampire.

Natalia though is looking at one particular person. "Come forward." Her words are soft spoken but her words are irresistible.

A young vampire female makes her way through the crowd that makes hasty way for the female.

"You have refused to give the oath." Natalia states and there is a collective gasp from those gathered.

"Yes, my queen."

"You consider me your queen but won't give oath?"

The young vampire looks down. "I cannot. I wish to, but can't."

Nikolai has her brought to him. He puts his finger under her chin and forces her to look at them. "What is keeping you from making an oath to your leaders?"

The girl tries desperately to answer him, but no sound escapes although it's obvious that it's causing her a great deal of pain. 

Natalia places her hand on Nikolai's arm and has him let the girl go. "She cannot answer, she is constrained by magical means. She cannot even think of the reasons without pain overcoming her thoughts."

"Alexandria?" Nikolai calls out thoughtfully at Natalia's words.

"Yes, master?" Alexandria goes to him and curtsies.

"Can you break the magic barrier?"

Alexandria examines the shamed vampire in front of her. She says some words and snaps her fingers.

"I give my oath to my King and Queen," The young vampire gasps out falling to her knees.

Natalia gets a look of outrage and whispers to Nikolai so low that not even the vampire girl in front of them could hear her.

This time it's Natalia that answers the girl, "Your oath is accepted." She helps the young vampire up.

Nikolai has called guards and given them instructions. When the girl would have returned to her spot below, Nikolai holds her there.

In the background the thrones are being exchanged. 

Nikolai looks out over the crowd, "There is food and Drink available. Please, enjoy until it is either gone or you've had enough." There is a general cheer as Nikolai dismisses the court to finish celebrating his marriage.

Nikolai turns his attention on the young vampire before him. "You did not have to offer your oath of loyalty. Your family had rejected following me and my father."

"My family has made a number of royally shit decisions. You know who I am." The girl states this as a given even though she has never personally met the prince, or rather king, before.

"Yes, your family is one of the few vampire families that has lived peaceably with the humans and even succeeded well in their world."

"Yes, but they are planning on selling out the vampire race. I had come tonight hoping to find some way to warn you."

"I have received your warning and it is being taken care of." Nikolai says voice hard. Perhaps another time he'd have been more compassionate to the young vampire, but he'd nearly lost everything that day already and he no longer has any compassion to give.

"I know. Am I to be executed with them? Is that why I am being held here now?" The girl says without fear or worry evident in her voice.

Nikolai gives her a smile he meant to be reassuring but it fails epically. "No, thanks to your warning I'm able to take care of it before this becomes an issue. It could have ruined plans I've had in place for centuries had they gone through with their plans. So to thank you, what do you wish?"

"Make my execution quick?" The girl doesn't believe that she won't be killed with her family.

Natalia thinks that she better step in, "You aren't going to die. In fact, Nikolai has ordered your family to be killed in a tragic accident. You will be seen as the sole survivor tragic in your grief. You aren't of age so you'll have to go into the system. You will have your family's money, but the house will be destroyed."

The girl looks down tears flooding her eyes.

"Nikolai, she has many treasures there at the house she'll lose." Natalia says quietly to Nikolai.

"I have ordered my vampires to bring your things here. A few of your mothers things as well. It is the best that I could do." Nikolai had done the same for Natalia years earlier.

The girl drops to her knees, "Thank you my king."

"You will stay here until you figure out what you would like to do with your life now." Natalia tells the girl and it's said in such a tone that the girl doesn't even think to argue about it.

"Thank you My Queen."

The girl takes out her knife and before anyone can do or say anything she slices her hand and offers it to her lieges.

Nikolai takes the knife and slices his hand and hands the knife to Natalia. She takes the knife and following the instructions Nikolai was silently telling her, follows suit. 

This is all done so quickly that the wound doesn't have time to heal. Nikolai takes the girls hand and sets his over it. Natalia does the same once Nikolai moves his out of the way.

"You are bound to us, Helen. You have the right to claim our help in any way or time." Nikolai  motions for a vampire and gives him some instructions.

Natalia takes the cloth handed to her and gently wipes the blood from her hand. She has an incredibly strong urge to lick them clean. When she's done she hands the cloth to Helen with a smile.

Smiling Helen takes the cloth and cleans her hand as well. She hadn't been sure that she would be accepted. This is the best possible outcome she could imagine.

Nikolai is given the cloth and while cleaning a box is brought to him. "Do you keep a supply of those things in your room, Nikolai?"

"I stocked up once I was forced to take Samantha as my pet. I knew that I would be forced to take more." Nikolai opens the box and takes out the necklace. 

He hesitates, "The blood bond is temporary right now. By accepting this, it means that you wish to make it permanent. Do you realize what that means?"

Helen colors up. She had only recently completed her turning to full vampire and still has enough blood to be able to blush. "Yes, I've never taken pets but I know how."

"Blood bonding is the same, only between two vampire's." Nikolai wants to make sure that she knows exactly what she's getting into. "I can leave it and when you leave you'll be free from the blood oath, but not your loyalty oath."

"I understand. I accept."

"Very well, who do you want to be bound to?" Nikolai demands as he sets the choker on her neck brushing his fingers along her skin as he does so. He smiles at her reaction and is pleased by it greatly. 

He checks the bond he has with Natalia and relaxes as he finds her pleased with the proceedings.

"I-I" Helen nervously licks her lips as she looks at her king.

"Natalia, do you accept her choice?" Nikolai asks formally wishing no trouble with his new wife.

He isn't ready for her reaction though. He watches as Natalia runs her fingers over Helen's throat and shoulders letting them go down until she meets the material of Helen's dress.

He's fascinated by Helen's response even more. She takes Natalia's hand and moves it lower.

"What answer, Nikolai?" It's obvious that the girl wants Natalia as she moans at Natalia's touching her.

Nikolai grabs them both and they unceremoniously leave the room.