Chapter 34-Crazy

One more light cover(Linking park)-Amber liu and Gen Neo

Once they got there;They all got out of Jins car.Racing towards the entrance,Jimin practically ran a race over to the counter.Yelling where she is-The nurse stood up,with a sad expression~

"She just passed away in room 205 mister."

The boys could tell,these words broke Jimin.His eyes can tell his world was slowly shattering.

"She's not dying just yet."

"Mister!"The lady yelled,Jimin raced up to that room.The boys following him,By now all of them are crying in disbelief of their friends death.

Jimin found the room,It was on the third floor.Nothing but sobs and screaming was heard,From the mom,Eun Bi,Min Ki and Tae Yun.Who had to watch this all go down.You could also hear the heart monitor,Which made that classic one note noise when someone passed away.They tried to bring her back.But couldn't.

Jimin angrily rushing in.But,the doctors asked him to leave.Jimin refused,Yelling that she wasn't supposed to die and that he can save her. Obviously,They thought he was crazy and made him leave the room.But he could help her.He didnt stop-He kept barging in.After a while the boys tried to even hold him back.They thought he truly went insane.Jimin pushed them off,which is unlike Jimin.The doctor tried to force him out after the boys lost grip of him and he ran into the room again.But Jimin punches the doctor.Everyone was confused why Jimin was acting like this but for Eun Bi and Daisys mother,Leann.

Both of the girls begged on the side to let Jimin help her.But Jimin did his own thing.He was able to get to the broken girl he loved;He pushed aside all of the nurses-Places his hand over Daisys now dead heart.And does what he was born to do.The nurses look at the boy like he was crazy,But suddenly-All you see was four dashes of a florescent light flash inside of Daisy's chest,Then Jimin was out cold;His body fell to the ground like he just was shot.

Seconds went by-Eun Bi and Leann hoped for the best.But as seconds went by-it seemed like hours.The nurses were confused,so was the doctor why this boy passed out after this weird event.

Beep-beep-beep

She was alive.