Female Percy

I'm not dead!!!!

Percy's P.O.V:

I'm a girl, oh gods this is going to be a weird week. I sighed as I woke up. I walked over to the closet and took out one of the outfits Annabeth had provided for me. Once I had gotten dressed I walked out into the morning sun of Camp Halfblood. "Percy!!!" I heard Annabeth call, I turned my head and saw her running towards me. "What do you want to do? We have another thingie today."

"Well, I mean... I'm a girl for the next week. So what do you girls do for fun?" I asked.

"Welll....." Annabeth started smirking evilly. Making me quite nervous. "We like to do fashion shows."

"I didn't peg you as the fashion show type," I said a nervous quiver in my voice. Annabeth the grabbed my hand and launched down the hill to the Aphrodite cabin. She started pounding furiously on the door.

"PIPER!!PIPER!!!PIP-" Annabeth tell until she was cut off by the door opening. The gap reviewed a bedraggled Piper McLean, clearly, Annabeth had woken her up.

"What! Do you want?" She snapped.

"Welll... Percy's a girl. And we can dress him up!" I could see the little glint in her eyes as she said the making me smile fondly at her.

"OMG!! We totally could!! Let me get dressed and give me time to get Hazel." She exclaimed enthusiastically. She then closed the door and you could hear fumbling around in the cabin and Piper was suddenly back at the door. "Come In!!!" She said dragging me into the Aphrodite cabin. "So the mist thing so we can IM Hazel." She said releasing my wrist. I spread my hands, a screen of mist sprouting in between them. She did the IM and 10 minutes later Hazel was at the door with a bunch of clothes.

"Fashion show time!!!" She sang closing the door behind her. "What are we trying first?" She asked dumping the clothes onto Piper's bed.

"Something, cool and sexy," Annabeth said, riffling through the clothes. She pulled out a leather jacket with some of my favorite band patches sewn onto it like Kiss and AC/DC.

"I really like that," I commented, pointing at the jacket.

"We could do something with that..." Piper muttered looking through one of the closets. She pulled out a turquoise crop top and put it down next to the leather jacket.

Hazel looked through her pile and pulled out some black skinny jeans. "These will work," she said laying them out. Piper pulled out a pair of combat boots and put them at the foot of the bed. She went into her jewelry box and pulled out a couple of accessories.

"Now go get dressed," Annabeth said shoving the clothes into my hands and pushing me into the bathroom. I got dressed and changed my phone case. When I walked out the girl's jaws dropped. "Sexy," Annabeth murmured.

"All that's missing is a hairdo and some makeup," Piper exclaimed pulling me to a vanity and started doing my make up. Hazel came up behind me and did my hair. In the end, I did look really pretty. Suddenly we were in the throne room on Olympus. "Damn, we had so many other outfits planned!!" Piper exclaimed.

"Hey, Pipes? Is this mascara waterproof?" I asked looking at Piper

"Oh yeah." She scoffed, "like I would give the son of Poseidon non-waterproof makeup."

"Demigods, time for another episode thing." Zeus thundered. A comfy arm hair appeared and I sat down in it.

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

Percy's eyes went blank as Iris waved her hands in front of her face. (He is a girl right now) An IM screen appeared in front of her face. Percy was about 6 in this one. He was walking home from school limping a bit. He entered the apartment closing the door quietly. "Why are you late?" Gabe yelled at the little boy.

"I-I missed t-the bus." Little Percy stuttered out.

"WHAT? Did I say about stuttering?"

"N-not to," Percy stuttered shrinking into himself.

"And what are you doing?"

"S-stuttering." Gabe slapped the boy causing him to fall to the ground. Gabe gave the boy a kick.

"Learn how to not stutter and I'll stop." He spat kicking the boy.

"I-I won't s-stutter." He cried, curling into a tight ball.

"Again!" The man screamed kicking the boy in the ribs, a loud crack could be heard. The people in the room flinched.

"I-I w-wont s-stutter." He cried another kick. This went on for a while until the man got bored of injuring the little boy. The IM finished after the fat man left. Percy's eyes got light in them again and people saw tears pouring out of her eyes.

"I-I still have a-a problem with the s-stutter," Percy whispered. Annabeth walked over to Percy and gave her a big hug.

"We all have our problems." She whispered to Percy. "And that's ok."