The Scars

It was a beautiful summer afternoon. It also just happened to be the sevens reunion day. One year had passed since the second great prophecy was completed. The seven-plus Nico and Reyna decided to go swimming, much to Percy's displeasure. Why was the son of the sea displeased about going swimming you ask? Well, his claustrophobia had gotten worse after Tartarus and that he didn't want to take off his shirt. You see Percy was abused as a child by smelly Gabe, (hehe) in truth he had more scars from Gabe than he did from Monsters. Gabe would whip, cut, electrocute, punch, kick, basically, anything he could do to hurt the young demigod. No one, I mean No One has ever see Percy without his shirt, not even his mom. His mom didn't know about Percy's abuse.

Someone knocked on Percy's cabin door. "Come in," called Percy. Annabeth walked into his cabin and sat on his bed.

"Seaweed brain it's time to go to the lake."

"Do I get a kiss first?" Asked Percy.

"Sure seaweed brain," said Annabeth leaning in to kiss Percy, the kiss turned into a little make-out session. They then pulled apart and just stood there with their foreheads touching. "I love you Wise Girl."

"I love you too Seaweed Brain, but we have to go down to the lake."

Percy and Annabeth walked down to the lake to meet up with Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Nico, and Reyna. Once everyone got there they immediately headed to the water. Percy hesitated to go in. No one notices the son of the sea's hesitation. Percy then raced into the water with his shirt on.

"Hey, Percy, why don't you take off your shirt?" Asked Jason who stopped splashing Piper.

"I just don't want to... You know the Aphrodite girls will take pictures."

"I can charm speak them, Percy, come on just take off your shirt." Said Piper, her and Percy had become best friends after the war. Percy would either be with Annabeth or Piper in his free time.
" No, " stated Percy.

"Yes," countered Piper.

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

"YES"

"I can't believe I'm doing this, Percy take off your shirt." Said Piper lacing her voice with charm speak. Why was Piper doing this? You see her and Percy are like siblings. This would count as a stupid sibling argument. You know the really stupid ones where you just have to win.

"No," said Percy with gritted teeth fighting off the charm speak.

"Yes, Percy you will take off your shirt."

"No! Piper, I will not take off my shirt."

At this point, everyone had stopped what they were doing to watch the 'siblings' dispute.
Annabeth stepped in "Piper, Percy stop fighting. What are you even fighting about?"

"Percy won't take off his shirt."

"Piper keeps telling me to take it off."

"Huh. Piper why do you want him to take off his shirt."

"Because he just won't take it off!"

"Piper that's a stupid reason, and Percy why won't you take off your shirt?"
"I have my reasons."

"And what would they be?"

"Reasons you'll never know. " That got Annabeth, she's a child of Athena. She has to know everything. "Piper you have permission to charm speak my boyfriend."

With that sentence, Percy ran and ran. He ran all the way back to his cabin and locked the door. The seven-plus Nico and Reyna all sprinted after Percy. It was a weird site. No one in camp was as fast as Percy, except the Hermes kids of course. Once they got to Percy's cabin the door was already locked and barricaded from the inside. Piper knocked on the door and yelled lacing it with charmspeak "Percy open up this door now or else."

Percy then opened up the door and walked away to sit on his bed with his head in his hands. Annabeth walked over and say next to him. "Percy please just take off your shirt. We want to know what's wrong." Said Annabeth in a soft, carrying voice that she only used on Percy.

"Fine." Said, Percy, as he stood up to take off his shirt. Once he did the whole room gasped and stared. Percy's whole torso was covered in scars. Barely an inch of his skin was not pink scar tissue. This was why Percy never wore tank tops and why he never took off his shirt. "Percy, what happened?"

Percy opened his mouth to speak but they were flashed to Olympus. The Gods had finally decided what to give them for their services is The Second Giant War. They, like Percy's friends, gasped once they saw Percy for he had no shirt on. Even Artemis and Athena were concerned. Shitshitshitshit mentally cursed Percy. "Percy, what-what happened?" Asked Poseidon concerned for his only demigod son.

"Nothing, nothing happened."

"Clearly something happened," stated Athena.

Iris then flashed into the throne room, "I could show you what happened...but, it won't be pleasant."

"NO, Iris, no, they don't need to know. It's my problem, not theirs." Percy said pleading.

The Gods and Percy's friends looked at him in shock, they had never seen their hero plead like that. It was almost like he was afraid of something or someone. "Iris, show us what happened please," said Zeus with no mercy.

"I just have to warn you, it will take a long while to show all of it. It will also be very disturbing."

Percy then turned to Zeus, "At least let me go somewhere else while this is happening."

"No, young demigod you need to be here to inform us with what Iris cannot."

Hestia the spoke up, "Zeus please, just let him go to my palace, we can Iris message him when we need that information."

"Hestia do you know what happened?"

"I do."

"How?"

"Their fireplace. His mom was a smart one. Always kept it going."

"Fine, Percy you can stay in Hestia's place while Iris shows us what happened."

"Thank you, sir, and thank you, Hestia."

Zeus flashed Percy out of the throne room in a shock. Percy was polite, to the Gods none the less. "All right Iris, show us what happened to Persues Jackson."

Iris made a big Iris message and...

A/N: I'm evillllllll!!!!! I've ended the chapter with a cliffhanger. I could be related to Uncle Rick. Anyways how was that? I hope you, random reader liked it! Anyways bye! P.S. Zeus might be a little heartless and make Percy watch some of the IM.