Truth or Dare

Percy's P.O.V:

"Let's play truth or dare!" Shouted Leo, "My style!"

Everyone groaned but agreed anyways. "Rules are, that you can refuse a dare but you have to take off one piece of clothing each time."

"Fine." Choruses Piper and I at the same time. We then started laughing. "Piper truth or dare?" Asked Leo.

"Dare!"

" I dare you to go ask your siblings for a makeover! "

"Why do you hate me?" She asked before getting up and walking to her cabin. When she walked back out it looked like she was a Cherokee Barbie doll. She sat down in a huff and said, "Aquaman truth or dare?"

"Truth." It's Piper guys come on! She has the worst dares. She thinks for a little bit before finally coming up with a question.

"If you had to date someone other than Annabeth who would it be?"

"Calypso." I said quickly. Too quickly for Pipers liking.I

"Oh really? You sure about that?" I nodded m head fast. Dam I suck at lying. "I don't think you are.... Percy who would you date of you weren't dating Annabeth?"

I mumbled to low for anyone to hear. "Come on Percy, we're not going to judge you." Said Annabeth trying to reassure me.

"Nico," I said I bit louder. Loud enough for Piper and Annabeth to here me.

"OMG I totally ship it!!!!!! " screamed Piper.

"I do to! OMG that would be so cute! If you both weren't already dating someone."

"Really? You don't hate me? "

"Why would we hate you?" Asked Hazel, she didn't hear what I said.

"Seriously Aquaman, why would we hate you? I can clearly see Nico and Will cuddling, and no one is doing anything to stop it. "

"I guess you're right.... But still..."

"Did I just hear Beauty Queen correctly? Or did I hear something else. Because it sounded like she was implying Percy liked a boy. " Leo questioned. I looked down at the floor blushing.

"I think that proved you heard right Repair Boy," replied Jason.

"Anyway, Thalia truth or dare?" I asked her smiling.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to go around camp dressed as a pine tree screaming at the forest, "Come my brethren we must fight for pine tree rights!"

"I hate you..." Leo then pulled out a pine tree costume from a bag he was carrying.

"I hope this supplies your needs miss pine tree." Thalia snatched the costume out of Leo's hands and went to the bathroom to change once she came out she raised her spear into the air and yelled " FOR NARNIA! "

She the ran out of the cabin and started yelling "Come my brethren we must fight for pine tree rights!" She ran the outline of the forest. As you could guess Annabeth, Clarisse, Travis, Conner, and I had doubled over laughing. She came back and say back down in the circle. "Humph, Annie truth or dare?"

"Don't call me Annie and Dare. "

"I dare you to IM your mom and make out with Percy."

" Thalia you know she'll kill him. "

"Yes, I do. Now do it or take off a price of clothing." Annie just took of her shoe.

"Shoes count as clothing. Jason truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever kissed some one other than Piper?"

"No."

"Cute! "

"Now Leo truth or dare?"

"Dare baby! "

"I dare you to set your self on fire and run around camp singing this girl is on fire."

Leo quickly lit himself on fire and ran out of the cabin. He came back later with a huge grin on his face. "Percy truth or dare."

"Dare!"

"I dare you to go up to Olympus with me to do the dare."

" Fine! " I said and grabbed Leo's arm and vapor traveled out. "We're here!"

"Good now come! " He then lead me down the streets to Aphrodite's cabin Oh No. He knocked on the door and waited. When Aphrodite opened the door she looked tired. "What do you want?"

" I want you to change Percy into a girl for the next week please!"
Oh schist!

Aphrodite squealed and shot a pink light at me. I looked down and saw I was a girl. What the heck Leo. "What the Hades Leo!"

He just laughed and thanked Aphrodite. I just grabbed his arm and vapor traveled back to my cabin. I got weird stares. "Did you know it's rude to stare?"

Leo just started laughing again. "Is that you Percy?" Asked Frank.

"The one and only! Thanks to Leo I'm stuck like this for the next week!"

Everyone started laughing again I just sat in a huff. The game continued and let me just say it was an eventful evening.