Chapter 32 - Just in time?

Leon POV

About an hour after the program diffusion the police and some agency that I don't quite remember the name when to the TV studio and ask us question about what happen and knew about AMA. Ounce we did that, they told us that they had their own suspicion about the AMA and their questionable activities far before the live report we just made. They had lots of proof agents the AMA, it's leader and some of the many agents, but their group was untouchable for many reason. The key word being 'was' , as it was no longer the case with the move we just made. The government can't let it slide any longer of it will be the crises.

The crime the AMA went from children indoctrination, to murder, thievery and many more, none of them being one time occurrence.

I really was a fool to think I was the only kid they had drag in this. At least I didn't became their little puppet, I was rebellious and only listen if I felt like doing so, not to mention I was also blind by hate at time. I also probably wasn't as young as the other were witch probably helped a bit.

All this had made me as with then snow, unable to completely assimilate the information that was trow at me. I had to sit down and take some time to put order in my taught. When the police and the agency had arrive I expected something bad that could play in our favor, not the literal worst case scenario that was imaginable or a super huge brick of information I didn't know of for most part.

Later that day, the AMA quarters were taken by the law forces. Many were arrested including the big bosses Some still got away, but they shouldn't be to hard to catch later. I my self arrested as I had been a part of the Association for a long time before I actually quit it. The officer in charge told me tow that I probably wasn't risking anything with the h*** of a black story I had. They had orders and protocol to follow so I couldn't blame them and just ask to be inform of my friends's conditions when they find them.

Unlike the still active AMA member how were all pile on one an other in a small cell. I was having a nice little chat with the guardian. I think Sans must have rub of on me a bit since I mostly was telling puns. I was mostly telling them to not start to panic because I still had no new of my captured friends witch at this point could either mean they hadn't found them yet or that their condition was bad and they didn't know how to tell me about it, the last remaining option being that they were no motorized to tell me.

Suddenly an higher officer step in the room. "Mister Leon you are free to go."was all he said as he open my cell. I quickly step out before asking with evident worry "Do you have any news about my friends condition? They are the monsters how were held by the AMA and their ambassador."

"We actually just found them. Most are in a good condition, but the ambassador and one of the skeleton were strapped to operation table when we arrive. We don't know yet if anything was done to them yet. If you want, I can ask one of our officer to drive you to the hospital they are in for checkups." answer the officer. "Please do if. No knowing is driving me mad." I answer.