Chapter 20 - In The Base (part 2)

Sans POV

I didn't know were to go at all. The place was even bigger then it look outside. On top of that trying to not be spotted buy the organization member was kind of hard with a big dragon like creature following me around. Don't misunderstand me I did try to dismiss it, but to no valid. My energy is draining because of it, if it keep on I'm not even certain I will be able to make even the weakest of my attack. That is I don't fait before I got found. In fact I'm kind of surprise that I went unnoticed so far, I'm not going to complain about that.

At some point I came across a security room. It made me wonder if this place had camera. It probably does, I should play more attention to my surrounding. I was about to go an other way wen I heard voice and footstep. I could not fight in courant situation. I had no choice but to get in the security room that was surprisingly unlock, completely forgetting of my giant pet.

In the room their was all sort of camera point of view display on a variety of screens and a giant control panel with a lot of boutons  on it,   probably more then it should have.Surprisingly their was no one inside the room at all... weird. Their must be something important going on if their's no-one in such an important room for a base or any high security building.  'Maybe I could use this opportunity and turn the camera off or something.' I taught as I toke a look at the big panel. None of the boutons were label, plus their was so many that I probably had more chance to ring an alarm of some sort then any thing. I decide that it was probably best if I try to avoid the cameras then to deactivate them. I toke visual note of where they were looking and exit the room only to be met with a ravaged corridor, a bunch of unconscious agents and my blaster, that was obviously the responsible of all this. How did I not hear what was going on was behind me, but my guess is that the room was probably soundproof. 'What kind of budget did this guys had when they build that place?!' I taught before I decide I was better to NOT be their when this guys wake up cause they sure will have a bone to pick with me. Before I live tow I made my dragon like companion destroy the entry of the room I just exit. It probably wasn't the only security room or place to give the alarm, but at lest I hope it was going to get me some time for when this little group decide to regain consciousness. 

I came across an other patrol that was exiting a room. Luckily for me, their back was facing in my direction so they didn't notice me. I was about to look for an other way around when I heard some familiar voices. I didn't even had to look to know it was Papyrus and Alphis. 

I decide to follow them form a diastase in hope they would lead me to the others. Not to mention that if I was to get corner, without my giant master blaster I was doom for sure. Confrontations were not an option.