Chapter 27 (a bit of a Christmas special (part2))

(A/N I would have post this sooner, but I had no time to so hire you go. Also : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!)

Frisk POV

Today was the day of the party. Mettaton and Papyrus had both prepare for our super plan. Everyone was already their. The party definitely was a nice change of ambience, it make us forget a bit of the AMA.  We play lots of game and we have lots of fun. 

The only thing that was making me tense was how Sans would react when I confess. The both of us were siting on a couch eating ketchup flavored chip. Metta and Pap should hang the mosquito on top of us any time soon. 

Waiting for them I was just looking at Sans as I was eating some chip. Honestly, he look stressed, but this is Sans. As much of a lazy bone as he can be he alway worry a lot, but he had seam more tense then usual. I wonder way that is, but I fear that asking may made him more worry. Hopefully he will relax a bit.

Sans POV

I can't believe I ask that pink robot to help me confess to Frisk. Well more exactly, I ask Alphis and Undyne, but the toaster  heard it all and try to blackmail me because I didn't want him to help. As if I wasn't stressed out enough, buy the fact alone that I was going to ask the girl I like to be my girlfriend.

At least Mettaont gave us the great idea of how we could proceed cause I think Undyne dating advice are a bit extreme and that the one of Alphis had are not really good advice so to speak. No  offences  Alphis, but my brother's dating book had better advice then you did and this book isn't worth much, I legit got it free from a shop honer when I was a kid.

Soddenly as expected the Miskitos pop in both of our face. both me and Frisk were blushing the second we saw it knowing what it meant. We look at the other and shyly "kiss". It's not my fault that we skeleton don't have lips. When we end the kiss we were blushing even more then before even if it was a small kiss.

I some how gather all my courage and was about to speak, but Frisk beat me to it. "I love you Sans... in a more then friend way." At fist I didn't know how to respond since I never taught Frisk would have the same feeling that I do, but I quickly enter back with a "kiss" on their lips and when we pull back I said "I love you too Frisk.".

That's about when the toaster, Alphis, Undyne and my bro decide to come at us fangirling/fanboying saying stuff like "the ship has sealed", "they are my OTP" and others stuff that were more embarrassing then anything.