Chapter 19 - In The Base

Sans POV

I was furious.  Theses guys had toke my friend and family. Magic energy was building in my mouth. It was painful ,but I know that when I would open my mouth all the energy accumulated would flow out and cause a lot of damage to what of how ever I would project it at. I hame at building and release the energy when I count hold it any longer. The laser it create destroy ovary thing on it's way and create a large hole in the base's wall.

The agent were too shook to react so I made a run in the direction of the hole I had create. It looked big enough for me to fit... The key word is LOOKED. I end up being stuck in the hole some how. God that was embarrassing. If only I had been a bit smaller in that for I would had pass no problem. 

As I was try ing to get out of the situation I was in the agents had got their senses back and were trying to restrain me. I of course try to keep them away from me, but when I get rid of one for a split second two or tree came to replace him. 'Is this really the end?... No it can't be right?'

My energy was living me as I felt my self fell into the innocuous still under the assault of all the agents that were present.

-Time skip-

When I woke up all my bones were hurting, probably because of all the hit I had toke in my Gaster Blaster form. I was in some sort of big cage with big iron bars with a lot of mark on them that were telling me that I wasn't it's first occupant. Maybe I could use my blaster to make them melt of something, but it would probably take time. If only I could turn my Gaster Blaster form right now. The fire power to get rid of those bars wound't be a problem then even if it would probably drag more attention 

"Look like I don't have many options..."

I was about to sound my blaster when I start hearing foot step. I turn toward the direction they were coming. The aria around was too dark to let me see any thing and as a result I only how it was when they were only a few inches away from the barres. It was Leon ex-boss. 

"What do you want?!" I ask. "From you only your dead. It's nothing personal, but I can't let the prophecy get realize. ALL OF YOU WOULFS MOST DIE." he said with an evil smile on his face. This guy is making me sick. We only want peace for every one. As he went away aft saying a few thing I didn't play much attention at I felt some sort of energy build inside me. More or less desperate to get out I let it out, but nothing... at least that's what I taught at first cause when I look behind me I saw a huge gaster blaster. It wasn't my normal blaster tow, this one had a full body and... sort of look like me when I transform. I wasn't sour how to approach this situation,  but the big blaster seem to do what I ask him to. I made it blast the cage... I was free now all I need now is to go for the others and free them, the only thing is I should probably regular a bit more the power of my giant blaster cause it's really draining.