Chapter 30 - The Strike

Leon POV

Me, Blooky and the other member of the studio were finishing preparing the info report. Some how Mettaton arrive. I wasn't really paying attention to him, but he was saying something about having a backup body in the basement of his house. Now Mettaton an I don't really know each other that much, but I was kind of glad he showed up, the animator how was suppose to be with us for the report was making my blood bold because of how much of a dork, to not say something else, that he was. Yup despite being a diva Mettaton was a way better choice. Tanks you the producers.

Any way around 8:30AM we were on the live news.

"Hello beauty and and gentle beauty. I'm Mettaton, usually I'm in charge of the monsters new, but today me and my good friend over their have an important new to deliver to both humans and monsters."Mettaton was being a bit extravagant, but let us more then enough room to talk. "That you Mettaton. Well... my name is Leon. I'm an ex-member of the Association, you know that group that got fuse with The anti-monster group to become the anti-mosnter association, AMA for short and I'm hire to tell you that this association doesn't respect some of it's major engagement." I mark a pose to let my word sink in. Mettaton then pried me to continue by asking me what they did. I decided to answer by telling everyone my side of the story from how I encounter the organization and became a member of it to what they did last night. I was living no bit information out. Only with my testimony, I more then certain some investigation would be open and that the AMA would be out of service for a wile. Mettaton only add up to my argument with some video footage he had from last night, it's image was really good.

I was badly holding back a smile when our flash info was over.

'Deal with that now AMA.'

...

...

Somewhere else...

No-one POV

A guy and a woman wearing fancy cloth had trow their TV down the stairs out of pure rage because of what they saw on that morning report.

"It seam we found him." said the girl.

"Yais, I never taught he would go this far. I should have let that wolf bite or eat him instead of saving him. Well at least we will finally get ride the girl if we are quick enough." Respond the man.

"Plus those monsters will bee nothing but dust witch satisfy me more then enough."Added the girl.