As Long As You're Mine

ELSA

Pitch leans closer to me.

"What do you want?" I hiss.

"Oh dear. Moping about, depressed, this will never do for a Queen. Will it? Maybe you should make a snowman, with your powers." He smirks. Images flash though my mind of a frozen Jack.

"I'm never using my powers again." I snap and stand up, no cowering in the corner.

"Do you want him back Elsa?" Pitch asks, "Your Jack?" I raise my eyebrows and frown. He has used this phrase before, back at the school,

"Jack is gone. There is no way he can come back." I say,

"Oh but there is! I can help you-"

"If you're going to ask me to join you again, good luck. It won't happen." I hiss angrily.

"Elsa, I don't need you. My main threat is gone. But I want you." He says and caresses my hair. I jump away. Creeped out.

"How can you help Jack."

"I know a peice of Dark Magic that could thaw his heart."

"Something bad, is happening in Arendelle." I sing quietly.

"Nothing all that bad."

"It couldn't happen here in Arendelle...

If something bad is happening here, I will have to tell Anna. She's my sister, I tell her everything,

So nothing bad, nothing all that bad, it couldn't happen here in Arendelle."  Pitch comes up behind me and touches my shoulder,

"Elsa, we can get Jack back. Just kiss me, and thaw my heart." Pitch steps infront of me and smiles wickedly.

JACK

"NO ELSA! NO! DON'T DO IT! ELSA YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF! DEFEAT PITCH AND I'LL BE SAVED! THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO DO! ELSA PLEASE!" I scream at her, she can't hear me. "MANNY HELP ME PLEASE!"

Jack, stop it.

"No, it's not supposed to be this way!" I yell and punch the window, it covers in frost. Elsa looks at it and frowns.

"J-Jack?" She whispers. I raise my eyebrows and make more frost. Making shapes. A bunny, a snowflake, a star, a crown. I then make the shape of my staff. Elsa laughs. "It is him!"

"NO!" Pitch screeches. He launches at Elsa and takes her down, she cries out and I can only yell at Pitch to leave her alone. I try freeze him but it fails. Anna bangs on the door and yells Elsas name. Pitch pushes his lips onto Elsas and kisses her. When he pulls away she slaps him.

Of course, Pitch thinks he's thawed.

Elsa scambles up and holds her hands out.

"Was I really seeking good, or seeking attention?!  Is that all good deeds are when looked at with an ice cold eye, maybe that's the reason why. No good deed, goes unpunished!" She sings at the top of her voice, "Since I cannot suceed, Jack, in saving you, i promise no good deed will I ever attempt to do again!!!!!!!!"

I watch as she shoots ice at Pitch, freezing his hand to the floor. His skin suddenly pales,

"Elsa, please! Save me, and i'll save Jack! I'll be in your debt!" He pleas. I watch as Elsa stares at him. She suddenly grabs his chin and kisses him passionatley.

"NO!" I yell. Pitch seems to be thawed! He stands and looks at Elsa.

"Thaw Jack." She hisses, making a great cold wind in the room. Pitch takes out a sack of something. He throws some into the air and my frozen figure appears.