The Girl He Chose

Hi readers, just wanted to say, the song lyrics in here are from Wicked and I did not make nor do I own the video. The credit for the video goes to the maker I DID NOT MAKE IT

ELSA

I looked around the busy room. Memories of my Coronation party reception flood back to me. I'm lost in thought and don't realise Punzie walking over to me.

"Hey Punz!" I smiled, but she didn't smile back at me. "Are you okay?" Suddenly her face fell, she looked crestfallen.

"It's Jack! He's being so horrible about you!" She cried. I looked at her, stunned.

"W-What?"

"Yeah! Saying you're an intruder and you are replacing Merida by becoming my new bestfriend, I didn't know he could be so mean about you!" Punzie looked genuinly upset.

"He said that?" I asked, my heart thumping.

"Yes." Punzie sighed. I turned away so she didn't see me crying.

"Thank you Punzie." I said quietly and she touched my shoulder in comfort, but I flinched away.

"Elsie? Are you alright?" She asked, and I turned to look at her.

"I'm fine. Honestly. I just...need some time alone." I admitted and walked away from her and the rest of the group. Pushing open a couple doors, I found Hiccup sitting alone on the balcony looking out to the countryside. I silently closed the door behind me and walked over to him.

"Oh! Elsa, you scared me!" He laughed turning round to see me.

"Hi Hiccup, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." I smiled, "Mind if I join you?"

"Of course not. Take a seat!" He smiled kindly and moved up. I took a seat next to him on the railing and looked out.

"It's beautiful." I sighed.

"So are you. Tell me, what's a girl like you doing out here with a boy like me?" Hiccup asked.

"Oh Hic," I giggled, "I'm avoiding Hans,"

"Of course."

"And Jack."

"Jack? Why are you avoiding Jack?" He asked.

"He doesn't like me really. He stabbed me in the back."

"Where did you hear this?" Hiccup asked looking puzzled.

"Punzie told me." I admitted. Hiccup laughed,

"Don't listen to her. Jack loves you Elsa. Can't you see that?"

"I've only known him a few days. How can he love me? He has Punzie. Beautiful, Popular Rapunzel. Why would he want me? I have white hair, pale skin..."

"A caring personality, beautiful eyes. Magnificent powers." Hiccup smiled and brushed some hair out of my eyes. "You're just as lovely as Punzie. Maybe, even better!" Hiccup smiled at me. I blushed and stood up.

JACK

I looked around the hall for Elsa, but she was not here. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand. Looking to my left, it was Punzie.

"Hello Jack." She smiled.

"Hey Punz." I smiled back at her. Suddenly I was aware the music slowly to a romantic dance number. Punzie was in my arms in a second and we were dancing slowly. She put her head on my shoudler as we made our way around the hall, swaying and gliding.

I looked around and saw Elsa in Hans' arms dancing also. But when I looked again it wasn't Elsa, but another blonde girl. Where was she?

Punzie and I kept dancing for a while and then, when I spun her, I noticed Elsa at the bottom of the stairs, watching me. The look on her face was awful.