It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {9}

Начните с самого начала

"Oh. I see you can use both hands now" Jack raised his eyebrows.

"Jeez. You throw these at me! Why?" I almost shouted.

"For you to catch"

I glared at him.

"Jack, stop harassing Sam!" Zack scolded.

"What are you gonna do about it? You're a cripple" Jack asked.

"Say that to my face Jack"

Jack walked over with amusement on his face. He got right in Zack's face and repeated the words. I rolled my eyes. Then Zack literally punched Jack in the face.

Wow. I so wasn't expecting that. Jack rubbed his jaw and laughed. Then walked away.

"Why did you just punch Jack?" I asked Zack. Jack went to get more things from the car.

"He had it coming" He chuckled.

Jack was outside getting more things out of the car. Poor Jack. I dragged myself off to the bathroom and then changed into a different shirt and under clothes. I didn't put on pants. Too difficult.

I dragged myself back to the bed and took a nap..

"Can you move your legs yet?" Zack asked me, waking me up.

I could move one of my legs. I realized Zack was walking.

"This is taking a lot more then an hour" I sighed.

"Its been five. I think an hour is when it starts to wear off"

I started to hop around and explore the house. I wasn't sure what to do. I grabbed a drink from the fridge and sat next to it to drink.

"My left leg! I can move it!" I shouted excited.

I stood up carefully and walked around. Although it felt like it was asleep and numb, I can walk!

I walked over to my bag and grabbed some clothes to take a shower.

"Just to set some rules.." Jack began. "No leaving this house during the day. Only past 1am. Do not open the blinds. Be quiet. The bathroom upstairs does not work. If you leave this house, have someone with you. Other then Cassie" Jack said to me.

"Jeez. Master of all the world" I muttered.

He brought in another mini fridge. Which still wasn't as tall as or big as a full sized fridge. He sat a little electric stove top on it and then brought in a little microwave oven and sat it on the other fridge.

This all was obviously temporary. I went to the nearest bathroom and hopped in the shower.

I took a nice long shower. Steam filling the whole bathroom. I must have been in here for an hour or so. Then all the sudden the curtain flew open. I gasped and used my hands to cover me.

"Suppers ready" Jack said with a smug smile.

"Great! I'm freakin starved!" I hissed. "Hand me the towel"

He tossed me the dark blue towel and I wrapped it tight around me.

"Why are you so freaked?" He asked.

"Sorry. The shower curtain flying open while I showered is kind of disturbing" I rolled my eyes.

"If you don't remember a few days ago. Let me remind you-"

"No! I remember. But that wasn't a full pass. You cant just come in whenever you want"

"Supper is ready" He reminded me.