eight

ー      

      ー      

» n a r r a t i o n s

It's a Monday afternoon and Somin is here at her club, waiting for the meeting to start as she waits she couldn't be helped to hear some of her club members gossiping, it's not that she's eavesdropping on their conversation or anything it's just that they just talk loud.

"Do you know Kang Daniel? The student from the Arts Department." The woman said to her other club members "What about him?" a member asked

As she heard his name mentioned, she couldn't help but be quiet.

"His ex is back." "Really!? That noona who's really good at acting?" a club member said as he stands up in surprise. All of them went surprised, meanwhile, Somin went confused.

Ex? Noona?

"Yeah, I just saw her sitting in the university lobby earlier." She said as she informed them "Wow, and it's been 2 years already." One of the members softly said. "Why did she leave the University?" a newbie asked to her Sunbaenim's "The university trained her for her acting skills overseas, they said she has a potential and it's good to invest." One of the Sunbae answered.

Han Hyesoo a lady that looks like a model and was born to be an upcoming actress one day, She's a student major in acting in their university she was Daniel's girlfriend she wanted to break up with him because she never knows when she will come back. She doesn't want him to suffer waiting for her, Daniel doesn't agree with this kind of talk.

But Hyesoo tried to make him understand that it's supposed to be like this. Hyesoo could not just past this big opportunity for her, after some struggles they finally broke up and after 2 years now she's back.

Minhyun noticed Somin's aura went different, so he went closer to her. "You alright?" Minhyun asked as he lightly pats her arm and that made her comeback to reality.

She slowly looked at Minhyun, he has this face that he looks worried. "Of course I'm alright." She said as she pursed her lips, to be honest, she's not actually sure. 

Why is this affecting me?

Minhyun didn't buy the answer of Somin, he knows her too well, he knows there's something bugging her but despite that he really wants to know he didn't push her and just let her be for the meantime.

"If you're having trouble to understand something feel free to tell me." Minhyun slowly said to her, when she heard that she just looked at Minhyun and gave him a reassuring smile. Trying to cover her mixed feelings about what she heard.