Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"No, no stop please...... don't come near me.... please don't hurt me..... I.....beg you.... please Ibrahim NOOOOO!!!!!!", Aaliya screamed as the needle pricked her arm and the blood started flowing into her body.

"Amir, Amira I want Amir and Amira please save me, my baby where are you I want to hold you close please Amir save me," Aaliya continues to mumble and scream as Dr Humaira looked worried and shocked knowing that this is The Aaliya Ahmed who got kidnapped and tortured and was the name that was everywhere on the new. The name with no face.

She exited the room and ran to the group of people waiting outside. She stopped in front of Amir who was holding Amira in his arms gently rocking her to sleep. She didn't know how to put it into words as she thought that there are a lot of people called Aaliya Ahmed

"You have to go to Aaliya. She is calling and screaming yours and Amira's names. I think she is having a nightmare," Dr Humaira said as she pushed Amir into the room and closed the door.

Everyone looked worried as Amir entered the room and closed the door behind him. Amir's heart stopped as he saw Aaliya hooked up to wires and tubes with a bandage around her head.

He went and sat down next to her and stared at her with Amira on her lap until she spoke.

"Amir please help me save my baby Amira. Ibrahim no please kill me instead leave Amir and Amir alone. You said you wanted me so take me instead." Amir's eyes teared up and he quickly put his hand over Aaliya's but then quickly removed it as he realised it was haram.

"Shh Aaliya it's okay I am right here I am not going to leave your side ever until Allah decides to take one of us back but in sha Allah you will be the one to meet me in Jannah." Amir's tears were constantly running down his face like a waterfall that can't be stopped.

Suddenly Aaliya moved her finger, Amir noticed this slight movement and quickly became alert as Amira stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. At the same time, Aaliya slowly opened her eyes.

**********

Aaliya's POV

A bright light blinded me as I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust the brightness of the room. As I looked around I noticed that the ceiling and walls are all a pale white. Looking around I noticed a worried Amira and Amir who looked like he had been crying. I know I sound deep but time for payback.

"Where am I? What happened? Who are you? What are you doing with my daughter? Leave her alone!" I shouted whilst trying to contain my laughter.

"Aaliya it's me, Amir, your future husband and you got into a bit of a fight with Ibrahim.," Amir said to me whilst looking so confused.

"I don't know who you are, leave me alone!" I screamed at him whilst he ran out of the room to call the nurse leaving Amira with me. Time to put my plan into action.

"Hello my baby your mummy is going to be alright in sha Allah but I need your help to help me prank Amir will you help me?" I asked Amira who eagerly nodded whilst I told her the rest of the plan.

Just as I had finished telling her my family walked in with my friends I quickly explained to them the situation and then laughed.

"Why are you doing this to him, he doesn't deserve this?" Zaira asked as I just smiled at her and told her what was in my mind and she just replied with a smile and said I am so clever to which I thanked her.

Amir came back in with Dr Humaira who I smiled at and mummy went up to her and whispered the plan in her ear to which she smiled at me and I nodded back at her discreetly, Amir had no idea what was going on and came and sat next to me and placed Amira on her lap and stared at me trying to figure me out.

"Aaliya I don't how to put this but even if you don't know me or remember me I will still try my hardest to get your memories back because you have lovely memories with your family that you can't forget easily and I want to marry you," he said and that was just what I was hoping for.

I smiled at him and he looked so confused I then couldn't hold it back anymore and started laughing at him whilst Zaira told him what had happened and that all this was a prank.

At first, he wouldn't talk to me and looked upset so I decided to say something to him.

"Amir listen it was only to see if you would still wanna marry me no matter what happens that's why I pulled this prank I am sorry," I said whilst holding my ears too which he laughed and I removed my hands from my ears and smiled at him and held Amira whilst kissing her cheek.

I couldn't pray for a better life and thanked Allah and made a dua whilst everyone said ameen in the correct places.

I was then discharged from the hospital and we climbed into the cars, me and my girls in one car, my family in another, Amir and the guys in one car and his family in another.

We reached home and decided to cook food for once so we put the boys to cutting the onions and vegetables and took photos as well as laughing at them which made them get pissed at us but it was worth seeing their tear-stained faces.

Us, girls were making the roast chicken and putting the masala (sauce) on the chicken when Amir came running into the kitchen with a bleeding finger.

"Oh my god you are unbelievable Amir, seriously you cut yourself with a knife a blunt knife how did you manage to do that," I said to him whilst grabbing the first aid box and grabbed some cleaning wipes and a band-aid, whilst I was cleaning his wound I felt someone intensely gazing at me and tried ignoring it but when I looked up my eyes met his and it felt like all the time in the world had stopped and he was the only person there.

A cough suddenly bought us out of our trance as we quickly stepped away and noticed Shazeb in the kitchen, with a mischievous look in his eyes and ran out of the kitchen. Amir ran after him to make sure he doesn't do anything crazy and tell everyone.

I continued to cook with a smile on my face and couldn't wait to get married to him and spend the rest of my life with him. Our wedding was in two weeks and we yet had to buy all the clothes and jewellery and shoes. I had wanted the Nikah to be simple and in a mosque but my mother and soon to be mother-in-law decided to go fully out for the walima which is two weeks after the Nikah.

We continued to make dinner and had finally finished within two hours, Alhamdulillah and started to set up the table and called all the boys and parents to come down and eat as the children and parents had switched roles today and it was hilarious.

Everyone came down and sat at the table and read bismillah before eating and dug into the food as the rest of the evening was spent full of laughter and jokes and we wished for more of these days. I was happy with whatever Allah had in plan for me because truly he is the best of planners.