|•| Operation: Help Blaze confess To Y/n! |•|

Hey guys~! Happy Valentine's to all of you~! May true love find its way to reach out to you~

Also, I might not be able to do all  the requests but I'll do my best to do all of them for this month.

So, the first request were going to be doing is from TisKawaii:

Thank you so much for requesting~

Let's get started!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color

[ A u t h o r ' s  P O V ]

"Really?!"

The trio which is composed of Daniel, Dottie, and Rylan,  exclaimed.

"Yes! And now.. I might regret saying this, but.. I need your help."

A certain werewolf said.

"Don't worry Blaze!"

"Yeah!"

"You can count on us!"

They walked off, immediately sharing ideas for their plan.

The werewolf boy just stood there, quietly sighing before turning his heel to go to class.

"I hope I don't regret asking them.."

~ Time skip to Valentine's day ~

"So.. here's the plan,"

The female werewolf opened a notebook, showing a drawing of little chibis.

"So first, Blaze, you must find a way to make y/n go to this place," she pointed at a drawing with trees.

"Wait, is that the-"

"Yup! It's the school's courtyard (a/n: don't know what you call those stuff sorry)!" She said.

"We also prepared some flowers and some cupcakes!" The brown-haired boy said.

""Don't worry Blaze, everything's under control!" Daniel said as he saluted, as if he was a soldier.

"Thanks guys for the help! Honestly, I'm really thankful since the other werewolves didn't agree that falling in love with a Meif'wa was wrong," he said.

"It's fine really! And besides, you and y/n look so cute together~" the female said.

The boy blushed in embarrassment.

"C'mon! Go find her so we can set the flowers and cupcakes!" The trio pushed the Red/orange-haired boy.

~ Skip to where Blaze is going to confess ~

"Umm.. so Blaze, eh.. what do you want to talk about?" The h/c-haired female asked as her f/c ears swiveled in confusion.

"W-well y-you see, I-I.." the boy stuttered out before taking a deep breath, grabbing the girl's hands which caused her to blush a deep red.

"L-look, y/n. I really like you. For a very long time really. Your so beautiful, kind and your amazing! I just want to tell you that.. but what u really want to tell you is, would be my valentine?" He said as he looked at the girl.

The meif'wa smiled as she nodded.

They both hugged before kissing each other.

Bonus:

"Yes! The planned work!" Dottie said quietly as she high-fived her friends.

"Yeah.. umm Daniel, what are you doing?" Rylan asked as he looked at his friend who was taking pictures of Blaze and y/n.

"Well, Aphmau asked me to take pictures so.. yeah." He said nervously.

"Make sure to send it to me later on messenger, ok?"

"Ok,"

"Me too!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
There you go.

Done at least a request for y'all!

Don't worry, more oneshots will be out soon!

Also, hope you guys have a wonderful Valentine's day~!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!