|•| Popular |•|

Another oneshot everybody! Hope you enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
N/n - nickname
L/n - last name
H/c - hair color
H/l - hair length
F/c - favorite color

[ Y / n ' s  P O V ]

"Y/N! WE LOVE YOU!"

"PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Y/N YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL TODAY!"

"MARRY ME!"

Man, I hate it when they're like this. Sometimes I just can't have a normal day at school huh? I walked past all of my fanboys and fangirls and went to my best friend, B/f/n.

"Sup B/f/n,"

"Hey N/n. They're at it again, huh?"

"Yeah. It sweet to have fanboys and fangirls and all but, it can get really annoying dude," I sighed in frustration.

"Why won't you just ignore them,"

"I think it'll hurt their feelings. I don't want them to be sad,"

"Okay then,"

We continued walking down at the hallways and went to our homeroom classroom.

[ G a r r o t h ' s P O V ]

I was just reading some novel until Y/n came. She looked even more beautiful today. I really li-no love her. But, who am I kidding. She likes Ryan. Plus, she never even notice me. Ryan is the popular guy at school. He mostly hurts and bullies boys if they get closer to Y/n. I sighed thinking that I may not have a chance with her.

"Um, Garroth?"

"Wh-huh?"

"You weren't listening weren't you?"

"Busy thinking about her again?"

"Maybe"

"Garroth, why don't you just tell her"

"You don't get it don't you, Laurance?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't even have the courage to tell her,"

"But, you gotta tell her sooner because, maybe someone might steal her from you,"

"Just.... Shut up,"

"Fine"

Y/n then took the seat that was next mine since it was the last. Next other was Laurance's crush, B/f/n. But the thought of her sitting next to me made me blush a bit.

"Are you alright, Garroth?" Y/n asked.

"I-i umm... I'm f-fine. Th-thanks"

"Cute.."

"Wh-what?"

"N-nothing" she said.

~Time Skip~

I was just walking down the halls until I was pinned down by yours truly, Ryan. He was with his other friends or his gang, Michael and Liam.

"What did I told you about getting near her," he said. I didn't reply.

"Huh, your pretty smart but you don't even remember what I told you," as he punched me in the stomach.

I fell down the floor, holding my stomach. My glasses were now broken (a/n: Garroth now has glasses. Why? For the whole story..). Great now I can't see.

"Blind, aren't you now?" As Michael and Liam, I think, kicked my sides. They continued to hurt me, until....

"What do you think your doing?!"

"Y-y/n! Its n-not what it looks like"

"What do you mean 'it's not what it looks like'. I know your lying Ryan! Why are you doing th- on second thought your coming me with me to the principal's office. You too, Michael and Liam."

"But-"

"No buts! Now go or I'll skin the three of you!"

My vision was blurry but, I saw a figure hovering me.

"Are you okay?! I'm so so sorry Garroth! I don't even know why they do those things to you," she sat me up and hugged me.

"I'll get you new glasses, but right now, we gotta get you to the nurse's office," she pulled me up and put my arm around her as she helped me walk until we get to the nurse's office.

~Time skip to where Garroth was now on one of the beds and being helped by the nurse while y/n in the principal's office~

I opened my eyes and felt something comfy. I saw two figures in front of me.

"Garroth are you okay?" I recognized that voice.

"V-vylad, Z-zane?"

"Thank goodness your alright," they both hugged me.

"Where are we?"

"Don't you remember?"

"Oh, y-yeah,"

"Why aren't you telling us you were being bullied for like a few months now?"

"If I tell anyone, they'll continue on hurting me,"

"You should've told us big bro,"

"Is he alright?" A female voice asked.

"He's alright, though I think he needs new glasses," Vylad said.

"Don't you worry, I'll make sure to replace it. Can you leave us alone to talk please?"

"Sure Y/n," they walked away.

"I'm so sorry Garroth I just don't know why th-"

I cut her off with a kiss. She seemed shock but what surprised me she kiss back. It felt... Really nice. Then I pulled away and said,

"Its okay, Y/n"

"No! Its not okay! I didn't know they were hurting you and I-"

"Its fine,"

"I'm sorry," she sobbed.

"Its not your fault," I pulled her into a hug. This was one of my favorite moments with her.

"I love you Garroth. I have since I met you," she said. I was paralyzed for a bit but got the courage to say,

"I love you, too"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Leave requests at comment section. Make sure to vote too.

God bless you all
And
Goodbye~