|•| Casanova |•|

First oneshot of the book!

Here we go!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n- your name
L/n- your name
F/c- favorite color
F/f- favorite food
B/f/n- best friend's name
S/n- sister's name

[ Y / n ' s  P O V ]

*Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-*

Ughhh. That stupid alarm clock. I went back to sleeping until I heard a knock at my door.
'Who could that be?'

"Come in!" I yelled. As the door opens I see my mom.

"Dear you're going to be late for your first day. Now get yourself up and fix yourself. *sigh* I shouldn't have allowed you playing video games all night but no, I still allowed you," she mumbled something at the last part but I couldn't seem to hear it since she was walking away.

I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower and do the normal things you do when you get yourself ready for school. I put on my uniform and prepared my stuff. I went downstairs and saw my sister, S/n, eating breakfast.

"You woke up early," she said with a hint of sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and took a seat on one of the chairs.

"You stayed up late playing video games again, didn't ya?" I nodded.

"Kids, me and daddy have to go now. Were going to be late for work. See you guys later," our mom said.

She kissed us in the head and went outside. Following behind her was our dad.

"See you two later," dad said while patting me and my sister's head. "And don't forget, stay out of trouble,"

"OK!" Me and my sister said in unison.

After eating breakfast, I cleaned the dishes then we head out and went to school. Me and S/n talked for a bit and finally, we have reached our destination.

Our school, Phoenix Drop High, is one of the most greatest private schools here in Minecraftia.

I'm currently at my freshmen year. Just graduated last year. While my sister was now a sophomore.

"Well, seeya later kiddo," S/n said, walking away. Since I'm new to this school, I obviously don't have friends.

"Y/n?!" A familiar voice said. As I turned my direction I saw my childhood friend, B/f/n.

"B/f/n?!" She ran up to me and gave me a hug. A really tight one.

"OMI GOSH! OMI GOSH! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!" she screamed.

"Hey! Stop destroying my eardrums!"

"Aww, your still that same Y/n I used to know,"