|•| Goodbye |•|

I suggest all of you to maybe get boxes of tissues cause this is gonna be... Sad?

I don't really know but yeah.

Go get it now!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~ Things you need to know ~
Y/n - your name
L/n - last name

[ A u t h o r ' s  P O V ]

The saddest feeling is wanting to help even though you can't.

"We have a new student! Please introduce yourself,"

Nothing stays permanent. People, feelings... That's not negative. It's what being realistic is.

"Good morning everyone~ My name is y/n l/n . Please take care of me~"

"Please sit beside Gene. Gene, kindly raise your hand to guide Ms. L/n,"

Someone you haven't met yet, it's always a wonder what would it be like to know you.

A black-haired male raised his hand, his eyes locked with the female in the front.

The female sat beside him as she placed down her backpack at the side. She looked at the boy before held out her hand towards the boy.

"Nice to meet you Gene~"

The boy looked at her before holding her hand and shaking it slightly.

"Nice to meet you too y/n,"

- 2 and a half months later - - flashback -

"Hey! Y/n!"

The female looked behind her, only to reveal the curly black-haired boy running towards her.

"Hey Gene! Is there anything you need?"

"Well there's actually a special event coming soon and I was thinking that maybe we could do something together," the male blushed.

"Hmm? What is it?" She asked, a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"Well, you remember when you said you play the piano? And I play the violin? Why don't we perform together?"

"I'd love to Gene~"

- Present -

The boy stood in front of the piano, the violin in his hand.

"So Gene, what song do you wanna play?"

Same memories kept repeating in his mind.

"How about the one of the songs you composed?"

"How about, Your Reality?"

"Huh? Why that song?"

"Because.." she gently placed her fingers above the pearly whites keys. "It's a special song," she smiled.

"How is it a special song?" He asked.

"You'll find out soon.."

Who would've have thought that this the last performance he ever gets to have with her.

*Thud*

The crowd gasped as they see the fallen pianist.

The male immediately let go of his violin, and went towards her.

He placed her in his arms.

"Y/n! Hang on, I'm gonna call the ambulance! You'll be alright I promise you! Everything's going to be fi-"

"Gene. There's no time for me left. I'm dying." The pianist said, a sad smile on her face. "My suffering will soon end.."

"What suffering?! What are you suffering from?!"

"I'm sick.."

That's when it hit him.

She was sick.

All this time.

Behind that smile and laugh.

She's suffering.

Today is the funeral.

Instead of attending, he decided to go to a special room.

The music room.

He sat at the chair of the piano, looking at the mysterious letter that was given to him.

He opened the letter, and there it read:

Dear Gene,
I'm sorry for not telling you what had been happening to me. As much as I want to tell you. I can't. I don't want to tell you. Yet. I hope you don't hate me because of this.

I know this is sad. But, you gotta stay strong. Even if I'm not there with you physically, I'm there with you spiritually.

Now, I have one favor. Don't stop playing.

Don't stop playing because of me. Continue on your dreams.

One last thing.

I love you.

Saying goodbye to the person you love the most is one of the hardest things since you don't want it to be that way. But, we must learn to accept it.

The boy stared outside of the window, the beautiful mixture of purple and orange with the glowing sun setting.

"I won't stop playing for you y/n."

A figure above the boy looked at him, she smiled, tears welled up in her eyes.

"I love you too.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I'm sorry guys!!

But I just had to!!

It was an opportunity I couldn't miss out on.

But hope you enjoy nonetheless.

If you have any requests 📝, please do leave it in the comments section below!

God bless you all
And
Goodbai~!