|•| Best Mother's Day Ever |•|

Hey everyone! I actually forgot to make a mother's day special oneshot yesterday so I'm going to be making it today. BTW, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! And, I wanted to say thank you for reading my book. It really means a lot to me.

At first, I thought this is going to be one of the most horrible stories I'm going to be making. Again, thank you.

Let's get started~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
F/c - favorite color
D/n - daughter's name
F/r - favorite restaurant

Garroth's POV:
"Did you make your letter already sweetie?" I asked my daughter, d/n.

Today was mother's day and I'm planning on making it a perfect day for my wife, y/n.

Me and d/n love her so much and we want to thank her for all the sacrifices she made and for taking care of us too.

"It's already done, daddy," she replied, showing me a pink card with a heart on it and a note inside it.

"Did you prepare mommy's breakfast, daddy?" I nodded.

I made her some Sunnyside up eggs with bacon that made it look like a face since I'm not much of a cook.

I also made breakfast for me and d/n since we haven't had breakfast yet.

"Let's go in," she smiled happily as we walked in our shared bedroom. There she was, hugging her pillow, snoring quietly.

She's so cute...

We walked near her quietly, since we don't want to wake her up just yet.

"Honey, wake up," with that, her eyes fluttered open giving a small smile.

"Happy mother's day mommy!" D/n exclaimed, wrapping her small arms around her mother's torso.

"Thank you sweetie," y/n patted her head lightly.

"Happy​ mother's day too, dear," I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"By the way mommy, I made a card for you while daddy made breakfast!" D/n cheered.

"Thank you both, I love you two," y/n said as she hugged the both of us. We, of course, returned the hug.

"Well, let's go eat breakfast. We're going to go somewhere later," I said as we all went out the bedroom and went in the dining room where the food was.

~Time skip to where they are at the mall~

Now we were in the mall after visiting me and y/n's parents to greet happy mother's day.

"I heard there's a few violinists going to be performing for mother's day. You want to check it out? Considering you like music," I asked y/n.

"Sure!"

We went near the place and saw a familiar dirty blonde hair male and a blonde female taking a picture with their children.

Immediately knowing who they were, I ran up from behind and joined the picture.

At the corner of my eye, I saw y/n and d/n laughing while approaching me.

"Garroth!" I gave Laurance a quick hug.

"Hey there buddy," I greeted.

"Hey, Carmela," I waved at her.

"Hey Garroth, hey y/n and hello to you too, d/n," Carmela greeted.

"Hey Carmela, happy mother's day by the way," y/n said.

"Thanks and happy mother's day to you too," Carmela smiled.

Their children, Laura and Carl also greeted and said happy mother's day as well as our daughter.

We took our seats near the Zvhals and waited for the show to start.

The show started which made y/n happy.

The beautiful sound emitting from the violin always makes her smile and relieves her stress.

~Time skip to after the performance~

Everyone clapped as the show finished. We walked around the mall with the Zvhals and decided to have dinner together.

We asked each other to what restaurant to go to and decided that we go to f/r.

As we reached there, we immediately found a table for all of us and sat down while Carmela and y/n order.

We all began to talk while the children either doing talking, laughing or playing on our phones.

Finally, the females came back and sit at the chairs and began having a conversation.

Our food has finally arrived and we all began to eat. I could see y/n so happy beside me.

Glad she's happy today...

The thought made me smile.

"Hey Gar, are you alright?" I was immediately snapped out of my thoughts and saw my beautiful wife with a questioning look.

"I'm fine, I'm just happy," I gave her a smile which she returned and continued eating.

~Time skip to after dinner (sorry for to much time skips)~

We said our goodbyes to the other family and headed off back to our house.

We went in the car and I started to drive while my two angels are sleeping.

As we reached the house, I woke up y/n and d/n and opened the doors to our house.

We went inside as me and y/n sat at the couch while d/n headed to her room before saying good night and saying happy mother's day for one last time.

"Thank you Garroth. I really have fun today," y/n smiled.

"No, I should be thanking you. You've done a lot for me and d/n. You've taken care of us and you loved us," I said as I pulled her into my arms, burying my face tin her neck.

She chuckled lightly as she started to play with my hair.

"By the way, I wanted to give you this," I held a little box which was wrapped with wrapping paper.

"What's this?" She took the box from me and opened it. There, it reveled and heart-shaped locket. She opened it to see a picture of me, her, and d/n.

Tears started to stream down her face as she smile at me and pulled in a bear hug.

"Thank you Garroth, you know you don't have to buy me this,"

"I wanted to. You mean the world to me. D/n too. I love you~"

"I love you too~" a blush peppered her cheeks as we shared a sweet yet passionate kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry if it's horrible. I didn't have time to fix it. BTW this actually happened to me and my family yesterday.

Hope you enjoy and make to leave a vote and to leave also a request📝.

God bless you all and take care
Bye~!