levi~

Hey there new chapter!!❤ this time its a levi pov!!!! Hope you enjoy!!
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Levi pov~

Another shitty day of my shitty life, going to a shitty school day.

I hope something interesting happens this time, the whole 'look at those cool ass cars' did not surprise me nor got me fangirling.

Yes i like cars but i can give a single shit about the one's that went to my school, that and shitty glasses and eyebrows wouldn't shut up about them buying one. Like they can afford it, they barely have enough for a month! And that's because i help them. No they are not poor nor broken, they just spend- no let me rephrase that- they waste their money on things they don't need! I mean why would shitty glasses need a dog house if she's allergic to dogs!

You could say im rich but that's because my mother is a model, she lives in Frence, i live in America she sends me money, more than i need, just to make sure I'm ok.

I'm not your tropical punk or bad boy, i like studying but sometimes i get tired of it. Just by seeing me you'll say im lieing because of my piercings and tattoos. But then how do you think i got here, im not an alien nor did i skip grades.

I ride my black motorcycle to school, when i got there i was surrounded by girls. Bitches think im straight, well guess what, im as straight as a circle.

"Wow! Levi you look hot today! Not like you haven't looked hot the other days!? You look hot everyday!!"

A really anoying girl said, i just flipped her the bird and walked to my childhood friends, hanji or as i like to call her, shitty glasses and erwin as eyebrows.

Hanji is a woman, that's all i have to say about her. Fine! She always wears a messy ponytail, she is annoying as hell, she screams as if her life depends on it, she wears glasses and always have another pair just in case i punch her and crack her glasses, which is almost everyday.

Erwin is a guy, obviously, he has blond hair that is in a neat hair style, he has blue eyes and he's strong. That's all i got to say about him, im being serious, he's also a big nerd but a nerd that looks like a punk.

"Hey shorty!" Hanji screamed with a big grin on her face.

"Don't call me that!?" i said angrily

"Yeah yeah! Anyway have you heard about the new kid!?" she said as she jumped up and down.

"No, why would I?" i said with my famous emotionless face.

"Well~ i got some exiting news!" she said as she spines around.

"What?" i said getting irritated.

"Well~ i heard the teachers talking about him! They said that he was dangerous!" she said

Dangerous? How dangerous can this kid be? I mean if he was so damn dangerous then why is he attending school? Shouldn't he be in prison?

When i said that a car was parked, a fucking lamborghini, but behind it was a police car. Then two people got put of the car.

One was tall, he had black hair, his skin was pale, he wore only black, his eyes a bloody red color.
The other one was small like 5'3 while the other one was like my hight 6'1. He was a burnett, he wore a sweeter that reached his thighs, he looked like the shy type.

I saw them talking, in the end the police made the burnett move with his gun.

"Omg! He's so adorable!?" Hanji yelled-whispered

I just rolled my eyes, but she wasn't lieing. When the bell ringed i went to my class room, wich i hate because Hanji has it too. We took our seats and the teacher started teaching.