Chapter 22: How I Met Your Son

Castiel watched Bear intently, he didn't understand why he couldn't read her. And he didn't like that one bit. The girl confused him, he didn't understand why she had harmed her precious hand. He didn't understand how her Aura was so gentle and soft that it was almost off-putting to him. What he didn't understand the most was the feeling he got whenever he looked at Bear.

Bear sighed softly as she sat silently with the man in the trenchcoat. "So, Castiel.. Do you have any preferred hobbies?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow. Castiel looked away from the window and at Bear. He then looked back out the window, not answering her question. Bear frowned and pulled out her phone, that notification wasn't Twitter. "Oh no.." she muttered, the notification she had recieved four hours ago was from her friend Marshal, asking her to pick up a cake for Y/n. "I'll be back." She muttered, walking away from Castiel.

Castiel cocked an eyebrow and observed Bear as she had abruptly got out of the booth. A loud sound in angel radio went off, causing Castiel to wince. He put his index and middle finger on his temple, trying to sense the message. Once Castiel realised the message wasn't important, he turned it off, not noticing that Bear was sitting infront of him and holding a cake. The cake wasn't the best cake, but it looked home made.

"Happy Birthday, Y/n.." Castiel read outloud, he looked up at Bear and glared at her.

"Who are you?" He asked, this time his eyes glowed a electrifying blue. "I told y-you, M-my name is M-Marie and I g-g-go by Bear." The girl stuttered out, and then proceeded to both Wince and Cringe at herself. Castiel suddenly softened up, and his eyes toned down. "I know you are keeping something from me." He said, glaring at Bear, who in response to the glare, clenched her fists. "And until I find out the truth, you are not leaving." He snapped

"Okay, just please don't kill me." Bear broke immediately, tears had watered in her eyes "My name is Marie Kline. Kelly Kline was my older sister and once i got the news my sister was pregnant i had to find her. I encountered demons and angels, monsters and even maniacle humans. Until I found her, she told me to leave straight away. I did, but forced her to text me everyday. The day she didn't text me, was the day I knew I had to go back on the road. Which I did and to my demise, found out that Kelly was dead. But, I met my Nephew, Jack. He told me everything about well.. Everything. He showed me his plans for the world, the paradise he wants us all to have. And that, Castiel, is the truth." She explained, taking a sip of the water she had, hiding her face from the angel. Castiel nodded "How is Jack? What is going on with him?" He asked, tilting his head. "Jack's doing great, he has his own peace-spreading corporation called New Earth." She chuckled "Not the best title but I let him have it since all the good he has done in the world." She told Castiel. "Your son is a really good kid." She said, anxiously fiddling with her hands.

Castiel returned to silence

------------------------

Jack looked at Marshal "Did Bear get back to you?" He asked as he played Mario Kart with Y/n. "No, and it's been what.. Four hours?" Marshal responded. "Maybe Beary Bear is just out having fun?" Y/n said, pausing the game as they looked at the two grown men. "That's what my mommy used to do. She would leave me alone for a really long time and then come back home." Y/n said innocently. "I would make myself dinner and lunch and breakfast and I would have to read myself my own bedtime stories!" They told the two, Jack shook his head. "Bear isn't like that, Marshal, I need you to watch Y/n while i go look for Bear. I knew we shouldn't have sent her out there." He said and set a hand on Y/n's head. "Be good for him, little one." He chuckled and crouched down, giving Y/n the biggest hug he could. "I'll be back." He said, standing back up and teleporting out of the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hunters!! I know I said this chapter was gonna be sad and about you but I decided to save that for the next chapter. I'm planning on making a wrap on this sub-plot within the next few chapters and starting a new sub-plot or even a journey to the end of the book???

Q: Cass and Bear.. Otp or Notp?

A: personally, it's an Otp since Bear is an OC i've had around for a while.

Peace out, hunters!!