Chapter 18: Someone Like Me

"Hello?" Y/n muttered as they woke up on cold concrete ground. When they attempted to stand, they were tugged back down to the ground by cuffs. After a few minutes there were steps echoing through the hallway. Y/n looked around the small room but it was pitch black so they were unable to see anything. That was until the lights in the room flickered on. There were photos scattered along the wall to their right of Sam, Dean, and Them near the bunker. They then directed their attention to the bed that was beside the wall. There were no folds and it looked clean, as if it was just made the same day. The sheets were a calming pastel pink and baby Blue. The pillow case had a small f/candy on it. The night stand beside the bed had a few books stacked up on it(including Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and The Vindico(100% recommend this series)) there was a small red and orange lava lamp on the night stand. Over by the other wall there was a large, black, wooden dresser that had a mirror on it. Each drawer had a sign on it, listing an article of clothing that was in it. There were two pairs of shoes beside the dresser and to the wall with the door on it there was a 40 inch TV set up and a small cushoned chair infront of the television

There was a noise at the door and Y/n's head shot towards it. A few clicking noises came from the door and it swung open. A man walked in and towards Y/n. He was in late teens and his blue eyes stuck out most to Y/n... It reminded them of Castiel. Once he was infront of Y/n, he crouched down and sat infront of them.

"Hello, my name is Jack."

**********************************

Sam sighed as he reached a dead end with the trail he was following. Looking around the area, he tried to find atleast some clues. Then he found it, the thing that could help him find Y/n. He found a location. He figured the kidnapper was a demon and would want to have a ransom so he pulled out his phone and took a photo of the coordinates that were cut into the ground. Sighing to himself, Sam began to track back through the woods. He attempted to follow his own trail until mother nature decided to not be on his side and made it rain. The rain smashed onto the ground, each drop splashing up and soaking Sam's shoes droplet by droplet. "Great." Sam muttered and continued his way towards where he was now going to have to assume was the direction of the diner. Today was just not Sam Winchester's day.

*************************************

"Jack?" Y/n asked, tilting their head like Cass does. This action caused Jack to smile softly. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the cuffs "I'm sorry about what has happened." He said and directed Y/n over to the bed. "I know you must be confused but I'm here to help." He smiled and Y/n smiled back. "I am a Nephilim too." Jack said and Y/n's eyes went wide "Whoa! I didn't know that!there was Someone like me!" They exclaimed and Jack laughed softly. "Yeah, we're the only ones right now." He said "I'm Lucifer's son." He explained "and you're Gabriel's child" Y/n nodded "Yep! I'm 8 years old today!" They exclaimed and Jack laughed softly "Well, I think that means we should have a celebration." He said and Y/n ticketed their head again "Why?" They asked and Jack shrugged "It's a human thing. They celebrate the birth of a person." He explained and Y/n nodded "No one's ever celebrated my birthday today." They said "Will Sammy, Deany, and Cassy be here?" They asked and Jack frowned "I- I don't know.." he said and stood up "I will be back in an hour with food and then we can discuss what you would like for your birthday celebration." He said and exited the door. He closed it and locked it, beginning to walk away.

Y/n frowned and laid back on the bed. "Dad... I miss you." They muttered and closed their eyes, falling asleep immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm on a role. Sorry for the lack of gifs in this one, I didn't think they would really suit any scene.

Anyways..

Peace out, Hunters!

Q: Pineapple on Pizza?

A: No