Chapter 5: Crowl-Scowl is a mean-weanie!

"Crowley!!!" I shouted, finally, someone I know. "Ah, You." Crowley smirked. Dean and Sam glared at Crowl-Growl. "Yes, me." I said. Crowley frowned after a few minutes of silence. "Why the Bloody hell did you boys summon me if no one is going to bloody talk!" He exclaimed. Dean frowned, his grumpy face was getting even grumpier. "Well, we need all the information we can get of them." He pointed at me. Crowley frowned, "Well, they're the kid of that bloody archangel, Gabriel" he sneered at the name.

Dean rolled his eyes "We already know that! The kid here says you and their Mother would talk!" He exclaimed. Crowley rolled his eyes "Ah, yes.. The W*ore." He frowned "she was just to keep an eye on them to see if powers spark up but, by them being abandoned that's obviously not happening." He walked closer to the boys "You want anything else, Squirrel?" He asked. Dean shook his head and crossed out the line, watching Crowley disappear in an instant "Let's go home." Sammy said, holding my hand. He sat in the back beside me as I didn't want to be alone. "I don't like Crowl-Scowl.. He's a meanie weanie." I said. Dean bursted out laughing in the front. We soon pulled up to a rocky road and pulled into a secret entrance.

I looked around the room "Woah! These Cars are so old!" I exclaimed. Dean chuckled and pat my head "They're all from the fifties." He said. "Cool!" I exclaimed. I saw Sam smile at me, I smiled back widely "Come on, Y/n!" He exclaimed coming over to me and throwing me over his shoulders. I laughed and hit his back "Put me down you moose!" I exclaimed. Dean bursted out laughing. Sam ran into a huge room with a map on the middle of a huge table "Woah! This could be like Table Hockey!" I exclaimed pointing to the table. Sam chuckled "You're right, seems so." He said as he put me down.

I saw Dean go to the Kitchen "Oh! Dean can I help?" I asked. He chuckled "Sure thing, short stack." He said patting my head.

Sorry it's so short! I was kinda nervous to publish this chapter since the previous Author and I have completely different writing styles! Chapter 6 will be out soon, my friends! Ciao!