Chapter 17: I Lost My Sibling

A/n: "*" means character pov(point of view) change.

Sam sighed as he walked into the restaurant. He took a seat at the table he was just at with his brother and Y/n.. Wait- let me rephrase that. He took a seat at the table he was just at with his siblings. "What am I going to do now?" He muttered and then looked at Dean's phone, which was still in the same spot he had left it from the SHA33 caller "Dammit Dean." He scowled, picking up the phone and scrolling the through contacts. He saw his mom's number and winced, frowning as he had thought about what had happened almost a year ago. Shaking his head, he turned the phone off and shoved it in his duffle bag. He closed his computer and put that too in his duffle bag.

"Hello, Moose."

Sam turned around and saw Crowley standing 5 feet behind him

Sam turned around and saw Crowley standing 5 feet behind him. "Crowley." He scowled, reaching for his gun. "Heyheyhey.. Moose, no need to aggressive. I'm just to chat." He said and Sam frowned "Where the hell is Y/n?" He asked, and Crowley cocked an eyebrow, he then glared at Sam "Did you loose the bloody, child??" He snapped and then took a deep breath. Sam frowned "Yeah.. So I guess you don't know where they are.." he sighed, shaking his head and turning his back to Crowley. "That crosses one thing off." He muttered and began to walk.

Crowley sped and walked towards Sam "Oi!" He exclaimed "Don't you bloody ignore me." He snapped causing Sam rolled his eyes. "I don't think you realize you're not my number one at the moment." Sam said, exiting the diner and walking towards the side with the bathroom window. Crowley laughed softly and stopped walking. He didn't want to get his Gucci dress shoes dirty "Well, alright, I guess you don't want any news on that other Nephilim.. Jack.. Now do you?" Sam froze on spot "Jack..? Jack is dead.." He muttered and Crowley laughed "Really? Cause this photo I have here says otherwise." Sam turned around and looked at Crowley. "Let me see." Sam said, walking towards Crowley. "Ahahah.. Moose that's not how I work." He laughed softly "I figured you would have known that by now." He said. Sam glared at Crowley "What do you want?"

"What I want is free access to your bunker whenever I want." Crowley said

Sam nodded "Deal

Sam nodded "Deal." He said and Crowley passed Sam the photo

"A couple of my demons ran into him when they were exploring some abandoned factory's

"A couple of my demons ran into him when they were exploring some abandoned factory's." Crowley explained and Sam looked at Crowley "Where?" He asked, utter concern and nostalgia filled his features "Greenville, Massachusetts" Crowley explained, looking around the area of the diner and Sam sighed "Thanks, Crowley.." he said and looked at Crowley but no one was there. Sam went to pull out his phone to call Dean but realized that Dean didn't have his phone. "Finally.." he muttered, smiling "We're going to bring you home, Jack."

****************************

"Hello?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey look I updated again.

Jack is my son.

This book is kind of an AU of previous events in supernatural.

Well yeah. Hope you enjoyed :)

Peace out, Hunters!

Q(Question): Jack?

A(Answer):