Chapter 19: Jeez... Mentorship Programs Must be the Worst

Sam sighed as he finally arrived back at Dean and His' Dingy crappy Motel.

"Dean! What the hell?!" He shouted at dean as he walked with a rapid and aggressive pace

"Dean! What the hell?!" He shouted at dean as he walked with a rapid and aggressive pace. Dean looked up from his computer "I went to look for Y/n." He said simply which caused Sam to bite the inside of his cheek "You didn't have to leave me in the dust." Sam said with a tired sigh as he sat across from Dean. "I got news on Jack."

Just from Dean's facial expression, Sam could tell his brother wanted more information

Just from Dean's facial expression, Sam could tell his brother wanted more information. "Crowley popped by after you left. Said that he had information on Jack if I made a little bargain." Sam explained and Dean gave him the 'the hell did you do?' face. "It wasn't anything big, I just gave Crowley permission to pop by the bunker every once in a while. Anyways, Jack was last seen in Greenville, Massachusetts, which isn't that far of a drive from here." He said.

Dean nodded "Well, what are we waiting for?" He asked, closing his laptop and grabbing his duffle bag off of the floor.

*****************************

"Now, you may be wondering... Where's Cass in all this? Well... He may or may not have gotten himself in a little predicament." Hunter said, looking directly at the reader. "Oh jeez, Narrators are so boring." Hunter said, still looking at the reader. "Anywho, the name's Hunter Jones. You can call me Hunt, or you can call me Gwy. As in 'Gwy did the Narrator decide to add me'." He began to pace around the small room he was in. It looked like a room to be in mental asylums, where they locked people up. But if you looked closer they were actually marshmallows. "And quite delicious ones at that." Hunter cut in, and then glanced off to Castiel, who was wrapped up in the corner in a straitjacket. "Awe, poor Castiel. He came around, asking questions about my mentor. But I figured 'why not have a little fun' so I did it." Hunter said then snapped again. Soon, Castiel was tied to a chair and they were in some sort of torture dungeon. But each tool was made of rubber. "Here's the thing about your good ol' buddy named Hunter. I don't like hurting people like my mentor does." He explained and walked over to Cass. Sitting on his lap, he removed the cloth from Cass' mouth "Let me go you psychotic fool." Castiel said, beginning to shuffle in his chair. Hunter rolled his eyes and stood up, off of Castiel. "I will let you go.. on one condition. If I answer your questions, you promise that the Winchester's will never ever come after me." He said, crossing his arms and glaring at Cass. He then looked at the reader's view again. "Sorry for such a long paragraph, the narrator isn't sure when to skip." He said.

Castiel sighed "Deal.." he said, and with a snap Hunter and Castiel were infront of the bunker in Lebanon, Kansas. Castiel pulled out his angel blade and Hunter laughed "That won't kill me buddy, if you're thinking it's actually good ol' gabe, you're wrong." He said "But if you're wondering where my mentor is, he's in The Empty." Hunter smirked and with that... He disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

Peace Out, Hunters!

Q: Did you like the Mid Season Finale yesterday???

A:

SLIGHT SPOILER AHEAD

Also when is Dean not going to be a dick this season. Like wtf writers why are you making me cry so much b/c of Dean