Chapter Fifteen.

"Jake!" I screamed as I starred into the face of Menic and a couple muts. Jake was laying on the bed chained down while Silver was blindfolded and on the ground with tape over his mouth, his legs and writs held together with duct tape. "Let him go, or I will not let you go a second time, Menic." I growled. I felt Maury growling and howling in hatred and lust for blood. 

"Silly girl, stand down. Or your friend will die." Someone walked foward holding a silver knife. I could smell she was a human, not knowing what she was doing. Menic used her for anything he wanted. 

"Don't hurt him!" I screamed. I didn't want him hurt, he didn't do anything! He was so young and so sweet. "Please, I'll do anything." I whispered looking at Silver who was laying helpless on the ground.

"Come with us, no hesitation, you will do anything we tell you." His words were cocky, and I didn't like the sound. 

"Let Jake and Silver go first." I said loud enough just for Menic to hear.

"Skyler." The girl stepped over to Silver and cut through the duct tape, she unblindfolded him and ripped the duct tape over his mouth. He winced from hair being pulled out roughly. She then walked over to Jake and opened the locks, the chains fell and he was free.

"You have what you wanted, now come with us calmly and quietly." Menic words sent shivers down my spine, anger flushed through my body.

Maury, are you ready?

I was born to fight, Nightmare. I was born to kill them all. Alert the pack, talk to them through your head, use your power as alpha and make them come to you. 

------

Shade, Shade, please I need your help. Alert the others, Menic, hes in Jake's room. Surround the outside, do not let them escape!

We're on our way, Amu. Hang in there.

------ 

I sighed in relief as I could here them coming to help me. I looked up and into the eyes of Menic. I walked foward and got right up to his face.

"Goodbye Menic." Inside my head I was scared. I backed away, slid to the wall where a katana hung. I unshethed it, turned around and stood. 

"How..." I started to say then Silver cut me off with a hug.

"Technology sweetheart, they were all physical halgrams." He pulled back and smiled, "I was so worried about you!" He hugged me again tighter.

"Can't breath.." I muttered.

"Oh sorry!" He let go of me and back up a little bit, out faces were so close. I could feel his breath against me lips, his dark brown eyes were beautiful. "Thank you." He whispered as he kissed my forhead and walked out of the room.