Chapter Nine.

We pulled into the driveway and into the three car garage. It was the first time I was ever in the garage. There were two other cars in with now mine. There was a Mustang Gt, it was a dark blue. Next to it was Shade's Lexus LFA. "Hey Conner?" I asked.

"Yeah Amu?" He said as he took my hand and we walked up the stairs into the laundry room I guessed. It was dark green, and had a washer and drier, and normal cleaning stuff sitting up on a shelf. "Whats going to happen tonight? I mean with Menic and such..." As I waited for an answer we walked through another door and into the kitchen. Shade was sitting at the table drawing something like crazy.

"Shade?" He didn't look up when I said his name. Just kept drawing like crazy. Conner walked over to him and looked at the drawing. It was the warehouse... I gasped. Conner went around the table and shook Shade till he opened his eyes.

"Shade!" He yelled, then slapped him across the face. Shade looked puzzled at first then looked on the table and saw his drawing. He gasped like I did and took a deep breath.

"Amu. Conner. We're going to that warehouse tonight. Alert the others. All members of the pack need to be here. Milo, Silver, Lucas, and Calista." Conner got out his cell and quickly called someone. 

"I'll go get Calista." I said as I headed up the stairs for her room. I also wanted to change my clothes. I ran up the stairs and knocked on her door. She opened it almost instantly. "Shade wants all the pack together. We're going to the old warehouse tonight." She nodded and faded back into her room. I went to leave.

"Wait.! I have something for you." She came back to the door holding something. "I can smell your wolf has awakened. Take this." She held a small crystal on a necklace. I held it and it flashed a shade of pink. 

"What does that mean?" I asked when I saw her eyes were wide. She looked back to me and smiled, her eyes had small tears as she hugged me.

"Your mated to the alpha! Oh honey!" 

"Alpha?" I asked stunned. Conner was the alpha?! I thought Shade or something. Definitely not Conner. 

"Conner's the alpha of this pack. That makes you second in command! You smell so much like one another, jeez, imprinted blood." She wrinkled her nose and laughed. Tears filled my eyes as I realized what all that actually meant. I was taught about that when I was home schooled. When you imprint you can't resist that one you have imprinted with, you can feel their emotions, know whats wrong with them, just everything. 

Her smile faded and she looked concerned. "Amu, whats wrong?" She asked as a tear streamed down my face. I wasn't ready for this. I wasn't even eighteen yet. I turned, ran down the hall and into my bedroom. I could hear Calista right behind me. "Amu! Open the door! Please?" She paused. "I'm sorry!"

"For what Calista!" I yelled. 

"Nothing... I uh, have to go. Change your clothes and get into something more comfortable for the weather... I'll come get you when we're leaving... Again Amu, I'm so sorry." I heard  her leave. I walked over to my bed and just sat there, with my knees up to my face. I cried, all this happening was so different. 

Not that my life was normal by any means just that I had a family now. I guess what you could call a boyfriend, and my life was so messed up.

Honey, are you alright?

No, I'm not. I guess all this is just a lot to take in. I mean, with everyone and everything happening I guess it all seems like a bad dream.

Well, I can tell you this, what your going through right now, is no dream by any means. People will die tonight, I can feel it. be strong and stay with your pack. They need you, and me.

Thanks Maury. I sighed and lifted my head. I got up and walked over to the closet. I grabbed a pair of leggings and jeans. I put them on and grabbed a black tank top and a leather jacket with sleeves that went right past my elbow and walked out. 

I had to be strong for tonight. I knew I had to. The moon was full and bright. I could feel it within' myself. I was strong, I was powerful and it was time to become who I really am and embrace myself. 

I walked into the living room and saw Shade, Conner, Calista, Milo... I gasped. "You were that boy I met by the stream!" I yelled pointing at Lucas.

He smirked. "Yeah, I am." I rolled my eyes and looked to whom I assumed was Silver.

"Silver?" I asked just to be sure.

He turned and I saw he has brown hair, cut semi short. His eyes were a bright brown. He smiled. "Yes ma'am." 

"Good, now we all know one another. Lets go." Shade mumbled as he started for the garage door.

Conner came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my forehead. "Are you alright?" I nodded and stood in his arms a little longer. "You know you can tell me anything." He said as he pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. 

"I know." He smiled and took my hand. He led me to my car and he got in the drivers seat. I went around and got in the passenger and took a big deep breath when I shut the door. He looked over at me. 

He put his hand over mine and asked, "Are you ready?" I looked over at him. 

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I sighed and looked forward as he pulled out and we started for the warehouse. I looked up to the moon and moaned when the moonlight hit me. It felt amazing.

Embrace your inner wolf and you shall become one with the moon dear Nightmare.

I'll keep that in mind. I felt something within' start to spur and become restless. I was right where I was supposed to be.