Chapter Fourteen.

I was sitting in my room leaning against my bed frame, with my knees up to my chest, resting my forehead between them, and letting the tears slowly stream down my cheeks.

"Amu?" Silver opened my door holding two cups of what I thought was coffee. "Its green tea with honey and some sugar. You know that saying how a good cup of tea can solve pretty much anything?" He came and sat next to me on the bed and handed me a cup.

"You know, you sounded like my Mom. She always said that a good cup of tea can solve anything." I said taking a sip. It felt good running down my throat.

"I thought you might want some. Without Conner here, I feel more at home. Hes never treated me like an equal. I guess its because I'm the youngest and my wolf has already awaken." He said and laid back on my bed putting his hands under his head.

I laughed. "Yeah, he has a way with making others feel like nothing compared to him.." My voice trailed off thinking of his smile, and when my wolf was first awakened in the car. I fought to hold back tears.

"Well, we're going hunting tonight. Shade wanted you to come so we could show you a few things, or you can go in the city and eat some human food..." He held his straight face for about three seconds. "Sorry, I know your new to raw meat and blood." He had a warm smile.

I smiled back, "Yeah, I'm not sure if 'm all into blood." I scrunched up my nose and laughed.

"It does make you a lot stronger though." He looked a little more serious as he said this. 

"Everyone says I'm going to be the strongest out of everyone I know. I mean, just because I'm part wolf, phoenix, witch, and demon. Conner-" I whispered his name, I cleared my throat and began again, "- He, um, he said he struggles with inner demon sometimes, and hes alpha." I said so inaudible I didn't think he heard me. 

"Its hard to control many things at once. The only thing I know about witch's is that they control the elements and can cast certain spells. About phoenix's... Nothing really. They're rare, so rare no one really thinks anything of them anymore. I know they're powerful though." He said looking off into space. 

"Well, I just hope I can control everything because I never want to hurt anyone, especially none of my family." I smiled. 

He looked over and laughed. "Jake's in the third hall, third door to the left. Hes been asking for you." He got up and held his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me to my feet. I felt unstable at first, so I leaned on him for support. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded in response.

"Imma go take a shower and get a little cleaned up before I go see him, alright?" I said. 

He eyed me suspiciously. "Yeah, let me help you." He picked me up bridal style and carried me into my bathroom. He ran a bath for me as I sat on the toilet. I felt a little better. "Need anything? I'll get you the outfit Calista picked out for you and lay it on the bed."

I nodded and got up. He took the hint and walked out shutting the door behind him. I stripped and took a step into the bath, it felt warm and amazing against my skin. It sent tingles through my body. I sat down in it, took a deep breath and went under the water. 

Breath slowly sweetheart.

Maury? I can't I'm underwater.

Think of breathing underwater, like a fish. Embrace your inner witch. 

I slowly let out a breath and hesitated before I breathed in. I took in a lot of water and came up choking and coughing.

Thanks Maury. I snapped inside my head. 

I'm sorry, I didn't think you wouldn't be able to do it.

I got out and dried myself off and walked into my bedroom. He laid out what I guessed I was going to wear today. It was pretty normal for me, a Skillet shirt with some skinny jeans, and converse. I smiled because Calistia knew me so well. 

I dressed and walked to my left going to the third hall, I had never been in the third hall. It was like all the others, except the rest of the pack had stuff on their doors and such. I followed till I came to the third door on the left.

As I opened the door I screamed.