Chapter Twelve.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Conner asked as he looked at me from the side.

"I'm perfectly fine. I just don't want to be in center stage. You know?" He laughed to my surprise. I crossed my arms and yelled, "Its not funny! I don't like being around so many people and being in the spot light." I sank down in my seat and turned to look out the window.

"I'm sorry, but you have to admit its kind of funny. I mean you tore through all those mutts without anyone helping you out and also wouldn't back down so all the attention was on you." He said, and continued to wind down a dirt road making the car jump and jerk with every bump we hit.

I sighed, "No that wasn't me. That was Maury, I had no control. I would have givin' in if it had been me. I wasn't even in control and the pressure was giving me a headache." I said looking at the moon. I could feel the power in my stir. Maury was enjoying every moment she had in the moon light.

"Your very powerful. The glow that you give off once your in the moon light is insane." Conner said, stopping the car and looking at me. I looked down and saw the sparkles on the dress shimmer in the moon light... Around my skin was a glowing mist. I gasped looking at myself in awe.

"Your at your strongest tonight... Its when you know who your true mate is..." He paused. He seemed unsure of himself. He continued on with, "You also will find your power, and tap into it. Your reflexes improve, your speed, your mobility, everything." He looked at me and smiled, "And you will know one of your five elements from your witch side tonight and what you major in."

I smiled thinking about how I would know more about myself then I have in a long time. "Alright, I sure hope I do. I want to know what my element is, what my demon side can really do, and where my life is heading." I said getting out of the car.

Conner strode over to the side and grabbed my hand. "I wish the best of luck that most of your answers wil be answered tonight." He smiled as the rest of the group walked over.

"Ready to feel like your in a dream?" Calista asked going over to some bushes. She pushed them back and made a motion to go inside of them. Conner bent down and disappeared into the bushes. Silver, Shade, Milo, and Lucas all disappeared behind Conner. I took a small step forward and Calista grabbed my hand and ran in through the bushes. There was another trail leading to somewhere else.

After a few moment of jogging we came to a stop, Shade pulled back more bushes and Calista and I walked through first. I gasped at what I saw, Lunar flowers scattered the meadow, the moon light acting as sunlight. The dark purples and white of the Lunar flowers made everything seem like a paradise. The moon reflected perfectly down on us, filling me with joy and love.

Sweetheart? I know you're enjoying yourself, but soon you will be greeted by your ancestors and your fellow wolves that are your friends.

I know Maury, and I'm ready for whatever there is to come.

You know, your parents and Aunt will be there, mine too. You will still be able to understand us wolves too.

My.. Parents?

Yes. They have been in this pack for as long as anyone can remember. Your family and Conner's family created this pack by mating with one another.

Is that why I feel closely connected to him?

Yes.

So hes not my true mate....

No.

I sat down in the field. Took a deep breath and relaxed. The flowers lit up brighter and I felt a part of me leave my body. I closed my eyes and let Maury exit my body. I opened my eyes to a wolf sitting next to me, my pack was around me as well with they're wolves too.

"Now, we must begin the ceremony." Calista said. She stood, we all did as well. "Make yourself a pentagram. Amu, you will be Spirit my dear. So in the center, you will call forth the elements."

I got up and strode to the center of everyone. Everyone looked at me as if I was a goddess. It filled me with just enough confidence in myself. Maury sat down next to me and nodded her head at me.

Somehow as I turned to the North I knew what to say in my heart. "Fire, it warms us on a chilly night, brings heat between two lovers, and can make light in the dark to guide us. Fire, come to us, warm and guide this circle." The red candle flicked and burned to life. I felt a rush of heat and tingling sensations run through my body as I turned to the East.

"Air, your needed for daily life, without you we would all be dead, come to me Air, surround us and breath into us, make us feel alive." I lit the candle and felt air surround and cool me from the heat of fire.

I turned south and continued, "Earth, without you, none of us would be here. Without you the other elements wouldn't exist. Daily life we walk on you, Earth, come to us, make us feel at home with your lush and love." I lit the candle and could smell fresh pine all around me, soon it changed to a light mixture of fresh cut grass and hay.

I smiled and turned. "Water, you are what humans meed to survive. You surround us and clear our minds at times in need, water, come to us. Sooth and calm this circle." As I lit the candle, I could no longer smell the grass and hay, but the sea, the ocean breeze. I could feel it even, I felt that if I reached down, I could feel the waves crashing against shore.

I faced my best friend, Maury, and spoke my final words, "Spirit, you make us into what we want to be. Without you, we would be walking corpses. Also, we wouldn't have our wolves, we would be normal. In this world I couldn't imagine a life without Maury. Come to us spirit, make our wolves come to life and let us roam free!" I shouted the ending and felt my own spirit jolt through me. Causing electric shock to run down my spin making me dance around. I couldn't stop!

I heard everyone else behind me as I took off into the woods howling and running free! For the first time in my life, I felt completely happy and home. As I ran, I came to a cliff and somehow... I phased into my soul wolf!

I was pure white with black tips on my ears. My eyes a bright shade of purple. I could hear the water pounding against the rocks at the bottom of the cliff. I turned and saw everyone was human with their wolves. Maury... She looked astonished.

Power was awakening inside me. More wolves came up and looked at me, and more humans followed close to them. I thought about being human, and I felt myself change back. Everyone looked at me with disbelief in they're eyes.

"Your different, more powerful." A boy stepped up, his eyes! They were gold with faint traces of pink, his hair was long and dirty blonde. "You can do much more then you think. Your pure, but can be tainted so easy. You are the girl we've been waiting for."