Chapter Four.

"Amu... I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry." He fell through the window and disapeared into the night.

"No Conner! Don't please!" I screamed and ran to the window. I didn't recognize my own voice. Did I even know this guy? Why was I screaming his name?!

 "Amu! Wake up!" My Aunt was screaming and shaking me.

"Conner!" I screamed one last time. I shot up and gasped. Was that all just a dream?!

"Amu!" I turned to look at my Aunt she had worry written all over her face. 

"I'm fine." I shrugged her hand off my shoulder. "I'm gong back to bed. Goodnight." I laid back down and closed my eyes.

She glared at me. I dared not to look up. After a few moment she got up and left. I sighed and covered my head. I had to pee so I got up and walked out and into the bathroom. After I went and washed my hands I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed a life water out of the fridge. 

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. I hopped on facebook and there were some people who posted on my wall saying, "Where have you been?!" Stuff like that. I just wrote as my status, "Not going to be home for awhile. Not sure how long. Some type of family vacation? Idk. xD"

After I logged off and out my laptop away. I sighed and layed back on my bed. Sleep found me pretty fast and I fell into a dark abyss.

***************************************

I woke up to the sun shining through a small slit in the curtains. I stretched and yawned. I sat up and walked over. I moved the curtains out of the way and looked outside. It still looked wet but at least it would be warm.I let the sun hit my face and then I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. The smell of waffles caught my attention.

I sat down and looked at Jake across from the table. He looked like my Father in a way, not to much. He put four waffles on a plate and handed it to me with a thing of syrup. 

"Thanks." I said before I shoved a huge forkful into my mouth. 

"Welcome piggy." He smirked and I giggled. 

"Oh shut up!" It sounded funny because I still had food in my mouth. He laughed harder. 

"Well hate to spoil your moment. But we're going to go running today. See how long you can keep it up."

"Lovely." That spoiled my happy mood. "So when do we start?"

"We'll go out in an hour or so. You should go get changed and everything. You look like a raccoon."

I sighed and trudged off into my room I changed into some sweats and a random shirt again. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He was right, I definitely could have been a raccoons sister or something related. 

After I wiped all my makeup off I walked out and into the kitchen. "Jeez. Looking for more food?" He looked at me and smirked. 

"No you jerk. Just came to grab my water bottle." I grabbed my filter one one and filled it and stuck it in the freezer. I was hoping it would be cold enough when it came time to go out. 

I trudged into the living room and turned on the t.v and looked through netflix. I found InuYasha and decided to watch it. 

After a little while I heard my Aunt come out of they're bedroom. I turned to see her dressed in jogging clothes.

"Coming with us?" I asked, while turning my attention back to the t.v.

"Yes I am. I need to start getting back in the swing of things too." She half smiled as she grabbed her water bottle and her little gym bag on the edge of a dining room chair. She slung it over her shoulders and sat down to eat some waffles.