Chapter Ten.

"Are you sure?" I asked Shade one last time before he nodded and sent me forward. They stopped a mile away from the warehouse. They masked my scent that my inner wolf was just awakenedwith lavender and mint. Maury didn't like being hidden but she was tolerating it just this once for me.

I took a deep breath when it came into vision. I walked all the way around it and thought I was okay. I felt safer when I saw nothing.  When I went to open the door I was half expecting it to be locked. Of course it wasn't.

I walked inside and heard a click. Lights started to come on and I had to squint to look around me. When I looked around me all I saw was huge humans with paws like wolves and a snout and everything like a wolf, just with a human shape body. I cringed wondering if I would look like that when I changed.

Dear, your a pure wolf. Nothing like those half dog muts.

Maury. I laughed to myself. I hope not. I said as a mans voice shattered my inner thoughts.

"Why hello Amu." I recognized it. Menic. I looked up and saw only one man not a half wolf thing. Isquinted to get a better look. He was darker skinned, he had short dark brown hair, and two gold earring in his right ear.  

"Menic." I said. My voice was cold. I didn't like the look of him.

He smiled and said, "Lets make a deal little one." His voice was like mercury, poisoning. I wasn't liking him one bit.

"What kind of deal?" I said and took a step further. One wolf growled at me and Menic put up and hand and silenced him almost immediately.

"I want you." I backed up a step. What did he mean by, I want you? 

I looked up and looked at him in the eyes. "I want my Aunt and Uncle... But I don't see them." I snapped, my voice was like ice. Bitter and cold. 

"Aireos, bring the girls Uncle and Aunt." An actual huge wolf appeared carrying a bag. The wolf dropped the bag and my Uncle and Aunt lay there, bound. 

"Let them go!" I took a few steps forward and a mut jumped in front of me. "Get away from me stupidmut!" I screamed as I lunged for my Aunt and Uncle. Two of the other wolves grabbed my arms and the anger was just pulsing inside me. I wanted to rip their throats out. 

Maury... Help me. I thought. I heard a low growl within.

I thought you'd never ask. She said.

All the sidden my body started pulsing in the same beat as I felt the anger inside me. I growled so loud and howled. 

"Her wolf has awakened?!" I heard Menic yell. "Capture her you dumb ass muts!" He screamed louder. 

My body still pulsing, I felt the anger rise. I lunged for the mut in front of me. I grabbed his throat with my teeth and tore. 

I could feel the blood seeping into my mouth, the feeling consumed me and I wanted more. I wanted to kill all of them. Anger was seething inside of me waiting to fully burst.

I fekt something touch me, I swung my head around and saw another mut trying to pull me away from his fallen brother. "Off me mut!" I growled and jumped around and put a paw on his neck, "Touch me again and I will kill you." I growled so close to his face.

Maury was helping me against my fear of these muts. They were weak...

"Amu!" I heard a yell behind me. I turned and looked at Conner. He looked at me, worried? Why was he worried? "Amu, let Maury go for now." It was a command. 

"I don't take commands!" I heard myself scream. I realized just then, it wasn't me who was in control any longer, it was Maury. He anger on how they were touching me, and wanting me to betray my pack and the alpha made her want to break. I let her out when she was at her highest anger point and now she was in total control. 

"You must though Maury." Shade stepped forward, and looked at me straight in the eyes. He looked sad, a different type of sad though, of anger? No, hurt... Why was he hurting on the inside?... Yet another question is how did he know Maury's name?

I felt her pause and shudder, "Hello Rene." She replied. Rene?

His name is Shade. I thought to Maury.

There are things you should know Nightmare. Just not right at this moment. 

What are you talking about?

 Forget it Nightmare, right now let me handle this and we will talk later when this is over.

 She turned and looked back into the faces of all the muts in front of her, she now noticed how many there were. 

"Maury, stop." It was Conner's voice now that shattered her angry thoughts as she purred to his voice. She blinked and her anger increased. 

"Don't you dare use your power as Alpha to calm me down and bow down to you!" She spat, and lunged forward to the next mut in her way. She tore through him like he was nothing. 

"Amu! Control Maury! Your the only one who has power to do that!" I head Calista scream. Maury paused as she attacked another mut. She was prying her way to get to my Aunt and Uncle.

They are my Aunt and Uncle too, they are accwantinces with our pack Nightmare... They have protected you and me for years, as our Mother and Father could not. 

Maury... You have been through just as much as me, haven't you?

Yes, I have.. I never knew my parents because I was not yet awakened...

I'm so sorry, Maury. If I could have, I would have helped you meet them... I knew something was waiting to burst inside of me. I'm just so sorry.

I promise you its alright. 

I wish I could have helped Maury when I had the chance...

"Stop killing, or I'll slit her throat." Maury looked up hurridly and growled. Menic had my Aunt in his grasp with a blade to her throat. 

"Don't touch her!" I screamed, though I wasn't sure if anyone could even hear me. 

"Let her go Menic." Maury growled and stepped foward. 

He smirked, took his knife and slit her throat.

I screamed and Maury froze. She couldn't move. "No." I heard her whisper before she collapsed.