Chapter Five.

I awoke thinking, "Who are these people I've been dreaming of...?"

 They all seemed to care about me so much... But why didn't I know them?

 I sighed and shrugged. I got up and looked outside at the sun. It was shining brightly outside. That was a good sign right?

 I went to the cafeteria and picked out a few apples, grapes, pancakes, waffles, blueberry's, granola bars, ect. I took stuff and stuffed it into my book bag in case I would get hungry later driving to my old home. It would take another day or so. I packed a million cans of coke and about the same number of apple juice.

 I walked out and hopped into now my car. I put it in drive and sighed, then began on my journey. Through this car ride I had time to think about my dreams, what I really am, my birthday... Oh my gosh! My birthday! It was in one week! A sharp pain erupted from my brain making me swerve and hit the car next to me.

 Flashback****

 "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Amu. Make a wish!"

"I wish to... Make new friends this year!" I blew out my candles and smiled.

 My parents looked at me and hugged me.

 "Ready for cake?" My Father asked as I grabbed a handful of cake and shoved it in his face.

 "Yeah!" I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair onto the kitchen floor.

 "Oh yeah!" My Father grabbed cake too and smeared blue frosting all over my nose.

 After that it was on we were throwing cake at each other left and right while my Mother was trying to stop us from making a huge mess.

 Present****

 The pain ceased and I came to. Warm liquid flowed from my head. I touched where it was coming from and a stinging sensation slowly crept up on me. I winced and took my hand away. I looked over the see a car was dented in on its side. Forgetting about my head wound I got out of my car and jogged over to the other I had hit. A boy about my age got out...

 My breath caught in my throat. He looked... Just like the guy from my dream! What was his name... Conner! He stared at me and I remembered to breath.

 "Are you alright? I'm so sorry! I lost control and I... I'm so sorr-"

 "Hey its okay. Just a few dents." He paused looked at me and seemed to hesitate. "Your bleeding though."

 I felt my head where it had been gushing blood a few moments ago and winced again at the pain. "I'm fine. Nothing to big, just a minor cut."

 "Are you sure it looks serious." He started walking toward me and I froze not knowing what to do.

 "Really I'm fine." I took a step back. I was afraid... He appeared in my dreams before, and I felt I could trust him.

 "You don't seem fine Nightmare." He had a sly grin.

 "How would you know, Conner?" his grin vanished as I said his name.

 "How do you know my name?" He cocked his head to the side and starred at me.

 I laughed. "You know I could ask the same question."

 "Yes, But I asked first."

 "True, very true." I hesitated. I thought I could trust him. "Well you and these other six people keep reoccurring in my dreams at night."

 "Nightmare... We nee-"

 "Stop calling me by my first name! I hate that name! Call me Amu."

 "Okay, sorry. Amu, we need to talk. Better?"